Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

yea i found a store that has both for retail.... i don't know which one to go with its like a 50/50 for me right now

I actually think the SLH are real hot but their looking like an easy cop in my area. I know at least 4 stores in one of my local malls getting them, and that's not to mention all of the other malls in my area and seeing how they restocked the Mangos, Dunkmans, and the Swingmans I think everybody who wants them will be able to get them

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I think I might pass on the SLHs, I keep going back and forth.

I feel the same way fam I was going to pass but some of these pics got me salivating lol I still think its too much purple so I'll have to peep them in person to make a final decision.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Drove 2 hours to niketown boston. I wanted the SLHs since i layed my eyes on them and im not beat for this new hype for every release i needed these
YOU DROVE 2 HOURS TO COP THE SLHs? WERE THERE NO SNEAKER STORES NEAR YOU? THAT SEEMS LIKE THE EXTRA MILE FOR THAT RELEASE. I DON'T BELIEVE THEY WILL BE HARD TO GET AT ALL.

Damn man. Really? You could of gone to Braintree to get them or even in Rhode Island. I know a kid from PC that grabbed me my pair in RI. Isnt there a store in Ct, CT Post or something...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Lows are of no interest to me.
guys are really going crazy with the reselling for miami nights.
Its all good, money in my pocket and patience=success.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Drove 2 hours to niketown boston. I wanted the SLHs since i layed my eyes on them and im not beat for this new hype for every release i needed these
YOU DROVE 2 HOURS TO COP THE SLHs? WERE THERE NO SNEAKER STORES NEAR YOU? THAT SEEMS LIKE THE EXTRA MILE FOR THAT RELEASE. I DON'T BELIEVE THEY WILL BE HARD TO GET AT ALL.

Damn man. Really? You could of gone to Braintree to get them or even in Rhode Island. I know a kid from PC that grabbed me my pair in RI. Isnt there a store in Ct, CT Post or something...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Yea i mean ill make some calls to the mall thats relatively close to me but its good to have some pairs secured i guess. Im glad that these seem to not be hyped lately. 

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Cant wait for THIS SATURDAY!!!!
nike-lebron-9-summit-lake-hornets3.jpeg

nike-lebron-9-summit-lake-hornets_051.jpeg

WOW Those are some GREAT pics...the CW is not for me but I do admire the art work in the pictures..!

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Yea i mean ill make some calls to the mall thats relatively close to me but its good to have some pairs secured i guess. Im glad that these seem to not be hyped lately. 

Playa.. What Size are you looking for? PM me. I know someone in the Footaction in Providence. They only had 12 pairs, but I can atleast ask. and in the Braintree Footaction, brotha name is Ob aka Obeka. Cambridge Galleria, I think manager is named Jon. And if not,m the last last last store is Swansea Mass (THEY STILL HAVE MANGOS there) but those are the store i know. These Hornets will be alot of peoples first. And think there are selective stores that will get them. Not alot of pairs, im guessing 12-16 pairs a store. But I know have the Grade school sizes out now for sale...Just FYI for anyone in Boston, Prov areas

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by projectpag

You guys have to remember that there has never been this much hype in the shoe game, and the south beach colorway has been the most anticipated and the most hyped colorway over the past year.  The South Beach 9 will sell for over $3000 in the resell market...How do I figure?  Weathermans are going for $750, Nerfs are going for $2000, and foam galaxy are going for $5000.  Value wise these shoes will be between a nerf and the foams, and the hype will make them equal to that or more.  All of these people that are saying that "they dont like the south beach 9s" are just saying that so it doesnt hurt their ego when they resell.  Theres not one person in this thread that isnt going to try to buy these, so stop saying that you are going to pass.  Be real and keep it 100.  

Those numbers are just a tad bit off... Oh and btw you're full of *#%%.
This, his numbers are stupid just like his post.

Originally Posted by projectpag

Resellers mad because the people who dont want to cop are going to now cop to resell.  South beach 9s going for atleast $2,000 and valued at $3,000.  Real Sneakerheads stand up and resellers sit down.  
Then might these SB Elites be good trade bait? If so, I'm copping multiples.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Playa.. What Size are you looking for? PM me. I know someone in the Footaction in Providence. They only had 12 pairs, but I can atleast ask. and in the Braintree Footaction, brotha name is Ob aka Obeka. Cambridge Galleria, I think manager is named Jon. And if not,m the last last last store is Swansea Mass (THEY STILL HAVE MANGOS there) but those are the store i know. These Hornets will be alot of peoples first. And think there are selective stores that will get them. Not alot of pairs, im guessing 12-16 pairs a store. But I know have the Grade school sizes out now for sale...Just FYI for anyone in Boston, Prov areas

Check your PM's.

I'm passing on the SLH for the moment. I got the colorways that I mainly wanted anyways. Chinas, BigBangs, Swingmans, and Cannons. Time to move on.

9c236ffe6eede429d0bd57319b03581f360d9d0c_r.jpg

SO HORNETS SOLD EARLY IN A COUPLE OF PLACES IN NYC...WAS WALKING AROUND THERE THIS WEEKEND AND SAW THEM @ PARAGON & 34TH FOOTLOCKER

if a true GR for those SLH, i hope they last just a little on the shelves
need to get my money right its the end of the month THINGS NEED TO GET PAAAIDDDD lol plus i want to get a discount on em ahahaha
as far as those lows the cut on the ankle is similar the AJ IIIs in height, which is good but i dnt like any colorways so far

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SO HORNETS SOLD EARLY IN A COUPLE OF PLACES IN NYC...WAS WALKING AROUND THERE THIS WEEKEND AND SAW THEM @ PARAGON & 34TH FOOTLOCKER

FL changed the release of the GS to whenever stores receive shipment. The mens still drop Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom