Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but the lebron 9s will be on Nike iD. Confirmed by the guy at the Nike iD studio in the Manhattan Nike town

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

Hope they're lighter than the 8's
the 8s were heavy to you? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

roll.gif
They weren't, I just think son means he hopes they're lighter. 
mastergrim8 wrote:
^they should be with a 180 air bubble and hyperfuse upper. Well atleast they should be lighter than the V1s, v2s and v3s I'm not so sure.

sick.gif

i just wore my 8 V1s today and the materials are sooo nice..too bad they arent doin that with the 9s (from what we know so far)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
mastergrim8 wrote:
^they should be with a 180 air bubble and hyperfuse upper. Well atleast they should be lighter than the V1s, v2s and v3s I'm not so sure.

yea either way its people like that dude wanting every shoe to be lighter that get nike putting out plastic shoes so they weigh can .4 ounces less
tired.gif
  if the shoe feels too heavy that just means you need to get your leg game up

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
mastergrim8 wrote:

yea either way its people like that dude wanting every shoe to be lighter that get nike putting out plastic shoes so they weigh can .4 ounces less
tired.gif
  if the shoe feels too heavy that just means you need to get your leg game up

This.  Then again, most NTers weigh 140 lbs and below.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

^^^ Last time I checked, Bron made the finals, and all 3 incarnations of his shoe have sold pretty well. not sure what you are implying?
What does that have to do with an ugly shoe? You said shoe game not personal accolades. I have seen the IX already and its losing with the shoe game as you like to say. Its going down with the V as the ugliest LeBron to date.

And what do you mean sold pretty well? You understand how retail works right?

but you have to realize. We go through this every year. First everyone will say the shoe is UGLY, but as time goes by, and color ways come out, everyone starts to LOVE the shoe. i mean look what happened with the 8s. I mean EVERYONE hated the look at first!, NOW LOOK.

i wana come back to this thread one day SOON and see a jump of 5+ pages..im sure u guys can figure out why

^its been three days since what? this thread started in march when the info on the 9s came out..little longer than 3 days bro

^^^ I was just saying that its been three days sense VA hustler said that the pics were gonna leak.
The pics were supposed to leak YESTERDAY

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

^its been three days since what? this thread started in march when the info on the 9s came out..little longer than 3 days bro

Irrelevance....Please go back a few pages and read.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Irrelevance....Please go back a few pages and read.
i did and saw that now..i havent been reading this thread if i miss a couple pages i just look for pics for now..and once pics come then ill read it 

why do sites do sneak peaks anyways? just show the whole $%%#+$+ shoe. if it were a niketalker with pics they would have been shown it by now but instead its some **** weed tryna get traffic to their site

Back
Top Bottom