Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Not to sound like I'm doing market research for Nike or something, but for the people who don't like these, I'm kinda curious what it is about the 9s in particular that you don't like. Just trying to figure out where the hate is coming from beyond just people saying "these look like +!#%" or "the 8s vomit all over these" or whatever.

The three point support wing (clover) which a lot of ppl hate, the rounded cut on the top three lace holes, no lion, and the signature on the tongue(it might need time to get use to). I don't have a problem with the 180 air/zoom set up. I need to try on these or the 8 v3 if it hurts my feet or not. The price I am not tripping too much since i might just get GRs and should find them below retail at online retailers.

Nike wants to raise the price on an ugly shoe
laugh.gif

They can keep em

Lol it's a shame too because the sketches JP had for these from the official Nike unveiling were dope, someone post them please I'm on iPod

wow the homes are gross, that tongue is hideous

such a disappointment from the 8, one of my fav shoes of all time

Originally Posted by BronLe

Lol it's a shame too because the sketches JP had for these from the official Nike unveiling were dope, someone post them please I'm on iPod
nike-lebron-9-gr-black-white-red-sketch-1-01-1.jpeg

Yeah, the sketch looks pretty good, better than the final product. It's like something went horrible wrong in the factory and this came out,

nike-lebron-9-shoe.jpg

Nike was like "!#@$ it, :kanye shrug:"

It's gonna be very interesting how the sale of the shoe plays out. Will these really sit, will Nike make a fortune? These could very well blow up in Nike face because they have turn off A LOT of people I notice, even with new colors dropping to satify the hate. I'm sure Nike has mention to JP to get those v2 sketches on our desk by Monday
laugh.gif

One thing to remember, as much as we like the 8s, a lot of them sat on shelves. You could still walk into your local footlocker, champs, footaction etc. and see Lebrons chilling, going for retail too. Shiekhs has them on discount though but still, it just goes to show that Lebron seem to only sell when there is a 'limited' tag or exclusive colorway on them. 

^as sales go, since these will be on ID I think that's were the sales are going to be. As of now there is only 5 colors releasing for the 9 plus 4 PS edition 9s.
Lebron 9
Home
Away
China
Hurricane
Grey/purple

Theres no way the Home's will not hit outlets. The Breds will do decent as well as most of the other CW's but I would rather spend an extra 40 50 bucks to just make my own shoe then let Nike hand me that bag of trash

Originally Posted by Gottips3

300841_281799485180950_182189691808597_1057767_464522429_n.jpg
These could have been super sick but they didn't do the colorway right. The flywire should be white and the tongue should be one solid color. 

Look at the sketches..the clover is pointed rather than round..makes it about 10000x better. and the clover material on the IDs look different to the material on the releases

LeBron_9_Design_Process_final_Page_1.jpg

Some of these sketches....

Remind me of the Jordan 11, but without being a 7 rehash...

So dope, what made them change to the Final product smh

Imagine that second sketch on the top row, would have definitely preferred the Carbon Wing/Clover in clunks than in one awkward piece

The Breds are looking nice IMO, but I agree with the overall concesus that these have no casual appeal to them. If I copp it'll be strictly to ball in...depending on how they feel and the color options on iD this might be my first time considering making my own exclusive. I cant wait to see what these PS Elites are all about tho! $250 for a pair of ballin shoes...what the feezy?!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Gottips3

300841_281799485180950_182189691808597_1057767_464522429_n.jpg

They can keep these 
tired.gif

I think these are fakes. Obviously someone who made this picture doesn't know a lot about LeBrons. Plus they look different on the first photo... no ugly red Flywire.

Back
Top Bottom