Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

the BHM dont do it got me. Owning the blackouts (I looked out with the 99.99 seller) and miami nights these are too simular color wis

Pic of the red lows:
Nike-LeBron-9-Low-Black-Red-Sample.jpg
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

finally getting my christmas 9's this sunday from craigslist
what are some tell-tale signs of fakes i should look out for?

Good luck to all those trying to cop the BHM tonight... I don't know why but they just don't appeal to me, seem a lil too plain for me for them to be a BHM release. Seriously think that black/gold would be have a way better turnout IMO...  But hope that all who want them are able to get them, just seems like NDC is gonna be a 3 minute or under sellout... Good luck nonetheless tho...

Those red lows look very nice... can't wait to see more picks of those...

Idk if you guys recall someone posted that Sneaker Farm had the Cannons for $164.99 a while back, but no one could verify that they were legit. I went ahead and pulled the trigger and I got them yesterday; legit. They still have some up, sz 9.5 and down only tho

they sold out in like 15 min on NDC..good luck to whoever is gettin them in the morning. im glad i dont really care for them all that much

Did a test run on my Iphone of what I might face when the ASG pack drops. Had trouble logging in the first time, but finally go through about 3 minutes before they sent the tweet that they had sold out. Looks like I'm going to have to be on my A-game come release day.

Man tried to get some J's and the brons. kept timing out and timing out had them in my cart then nothing in my cart then had to many in my cart then sold out. I didn't try harad enough anyways. These weren't on my cop list anyways. Just wanted to add them to the collection. Man I hope it's not like this for the all stars even though we all know it will be.

even the destroyer jacket is sold out. I wanted one but couldnt get a XXL. Not sure if they even had that size up

Back
Top Bottom