Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by melofan15

if anyone in miami is looking, I saw all 3 lebrons at dolphin mall today. not sure if they have a fsr but just a heads up
It looks like they weren't really demanded in Miami. I guess everyone went HAAM on the Big Bangs.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

There is a rumor that the SLH's are the last of the mids to drop, after that lows from here on out.

It's not a rumor.  Unless he wins MVP and Nike gives us a MVP 9, the SLH will be the last 9 mid.

Yeah and even then it may be an elite like last year with the finals being a V3. I know it's a little different but in the playoffs it sounds like he'll be wearing elites.

I agree with you about the Elites.  He'd have to because for $250.00 GR, that shoe is gonna have some trouble selling at a steady pace.

Those fairfax 9s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Is VMVINC A Legit Web Site To Order Lebron 9 Big Bangs Aka Cheetos

They sell early release variants. Could be fakes could be B grades it's no way to be sure at this point. Just know your pair will be lower quality and have differences from the official release pairs.
Ohh Okay Thanks
Its Cause They Had My Size In The BB LeBrons And I Wanted To Pull The Trigger
But Didnt Want To Risk It
frown.gif
Don't risk buying anything from anywhere overseas especially asian coutries.. You'll get screwed. My friend got fake spacejams off of vmvinc
frown.gif

If anyone in socal is still lookin for swingmans, dunkmans, and mangos the south coast plaza footlocker/house of hoops still had pairs available not sure about size run.

Had the Dunkmans, and then reallllly decided I liked the Swings better. For $ reasons I couldn't keep both so I returned the Dunks and was lucky enough to snag a pair of Swings with a phone order today.

Definitely think Swings>Dunks, but the Dunkmans are definitely very, very nice as well. I miss them... haha

No 11.5 in Santa Monica. They still had sizes available in Portland but they couldn't tell me what sizes because their computers are off. They will be taking phone orders when they open up in the morning

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by Rocket

Found out a %#$% load of stuff on the Lebron "Elites". They will officially be called Lebron PS (playoffs?) and will cost $250 plus tax. First drop will be an Away colorway on #!$% and will also come in GS sizes. Then on 5/12, 2 Lebron "PS"s will drop. A "Home" and a "Taxi" colorway. A "Home" Kobe elite will also drop on this day. You heard it from ROCKET first!

They edited out the numerical date of April 20th. That is when the Away Lebron PS will drop for $250 + tax.

Sneaker drop on my birthday........I know my present to myself!

Th Nike Store Scottsdale if you haven't already. Got all 3 in a sz 12. Wanted 13's because these are snug and the dude said someone took all 13s on release day. But he said he had everything else.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Th Nike Store Scottsdale if you haven't already. Got all 3 in a sz 12. Wanted 13's because these are snug and the dude said someone took all 13s on release day. But he said he had everything else.
Does everything else mean the Swingmans in other sizes? 11.5 if you happen to know?

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

There is a rumor that the SLH's are the last of the mids to drop, after that lows from here on out.

It's not a rumor.  Unless he wins MVP and Nike gives us a MVP 9, the SLH will be the last 9 mid.

Yeah and even then it may be an elite like last year with the finals being a V3. I know it's a little different but in the playoffs it sounds like he'll be wearing elites.

Not necessarily, the MVP samples floating around are V2's. They'll probably give us final elites, MVP regulars, special edition lows. 

I wonder when we will see the elites. I hope they aren't garbage like last year's V3's. I really like this version of the 9. I wish they wud just stick w/one model like Jordan did. I don't know, I'm worried how these elites will look for $250 plus tax.

Back
Top Bottom