Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I saw the dunkman in person, love the green on it. I thought it looked too light grey as far as teh entire base of the shoe, but it looked darker in person than in some pics which allows the contrast of the green to really pop.
It has been said before and i will say it again, fi teh swoosh was green too or OUTLINED just like the dunkman 7s it would've been perfect. but the black/green lace i guess makes up for it if put on.

Can't wait for mine to get here.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Is Galaxy Lebron For Swingmans an even trade? I never know with all of these extreme reselling prices anymore.. 

Whoever is getting the galaxy's is definitely coming out better in that trade

Is Galaxy Lebron For Swingmans an even trade? I never know with all of these extreme reselling prices anymore.. 

I believe the galaxys have a higher resale value right now and probably forever. In the end, it all depends on what shoe you want more but galaxys are definitely much harder to get/find at retail..swingmans can be found at retail still.

NTLV has scattered sizes of Ohios and Hurricanes for $100. 

They are taking phone orders.

thank me later. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mross16

Whoever is getting the galaxy's is definitely coming out better in that trade
Easily

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

still have my dunkman 7s ...decided to pass on the dunkman 9s....

scooped up the mangos & SM's..... these Bron's are made of great quality and are ridiculously comfortable.....

Jordan Brand should be ashamed .....
QFT

I have been buying Jordans for almost 10 years now, and just bought the swingmans...first Lebron ever.  I'm not even a Lebron fan, and Kobe is my fav player now.  I copped because I absolutely loved the look of the 9s, and I was sooooooo impressed at the quality of the shoe.  The shoe feels like the work boot of basketball, too impressed, wished JB would put in as well......
....and loving these red laces  
pimp.gif

v480g8.jpg

Originally Posted by Rocket

If someone is offering you their Big Bangs for your Swingmans, you better do that $*@!
I'm guessing your logic is based on how limited a shoe is... does actually liking a colorway over another hold any weight to anyone else? 
IMO swingman >>>>> big bangs... therefore I would definitely make that trade... but again, thats b/c I like the Swingman much more than BB

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

I saw the dunkman in person, love the green on it. I thought it looked too light grey as far as teh entire base of the shoe, but it looked darker in person than in some pics which allows the contrast of the green to really pop.
It has been said before and i will say it again, fi teh swoosh was green too or OUTLINED just like the dunkman 7s it would've been perfect. but the black/green lace i guess makes up for it if put on.

Can't wait for mine to get here.

Yeah the Dunkmans are nice looking in person

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

still have my dunkman 7s ...decided to pass on the dunkman 9s....

scooped up the mangos & SM's..... these Bron's are made of great quality and are ridiculously comfortable.....

Jordan Brand should be ashamed .....
QFT

I have been buying Jordans for almost 10 years now, and just bought the swingmans...first Lebron ever.  I'm not even a Lebron fan, and Kobe is my fav player now.  I copped because I absolutely loved the look of the 9s, and I was sooooooo impressed at the quality of the shoe.  The shoe feels like the work boot of basketball, too impressed, wished JB would put in as well......
pimp.gif

v480g8.jpg

Loosen up your laces. You're not about to check into the game..

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

QFT

pimp.gif

v480g8.jpg

Loosen up your laces. You're not about to check into the game..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

thank me later. 
pimp.gif

I'll thank you now.   LV didn't have my size, but Scottsdale did!  Heads up, for those on the lookout, 100 + tax + 2 day shipping = 119 door to door for a pretty underrated CW.  Wasn't gonna do retail for these, but hard to pass up at that price.  Pictures have me second guessing dunkmans and swingmans, but can't beat that price on the Hurricanes!

I'm gonna beat this gif into the ground today.  cracks me up....
excited.gif

Scottsdale had 2 11.5s of the Dunkman and an 11 and 12 in the swingman. Santa Monica had up to a 10 in the swingmans. And I just ordered an 11.5 in the swingman from Portland. Those are the sizes I know of, call for your size

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

thank me later. 
pimp.gif

I'll thank you now.   LV didn't have my size, but Scottsdale did!  Heads up, for those on the lookout, 100 + tax + 2 day shipping = 119 door to door for a pretty underrated CW.  Wasn't gonna do retail for these, but hard to pass up at that price.  Pictures have me second guessing dunkmans and swingmans, but can't beat that price on the Hurricanes!
I'm gonna beat this gif into the ground today.  cracks me up....
excited.gif
Gonna look for both colorways in the outlets
pimp.gif

Been holding off on paying for retail for both but I really wanted them
Kentucky's too if i can find them for the low

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Scottsdale had 2 11.5s of the Dunkman and an 11 and 12 in the swingman. Santa Monica had up to a 10 in the swingmans. And I just ordered an 11.5 in the swingman from Portland. Those are the sizes I know of, call for your size

Phone number for the 12 Swingman?

Back
Top Bottom