Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

QFT

I have been buying Jordans for almost 10 years now, and just bought the swingmans...first Lebron ever.  I'm not even a Lebron fan, and Kobe is my fav player now.  I copped because I absolutely loved the look of the 9s, and I was sooooooo impressed at the quality of the shoe.  The shoe feels like the work boot of basketball, too impressed, wished JB would put in as well......
....and loving these red laces  
pimp.gif

v480g8.jpg

Loosen up your laces. You're not about to check into the game..

How do you know that?! Lol

i really was set on getting the dunkmans more than any other colorway, but when i saw the swingmans i changed my mind. In pics they look just navy blue but in person the color is like nothing else
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

480.998.1136 . Please use google next time

Haha.. Was unsure if it was Nike or Foot Locker etc.. Anyways called to try and get my size 12.. Biggest they had was a 10.5... Appreciate it tho

Originally Posted by BuckeyeState

Where do I go for some Bangs?? slept on the release and now I'm regretting it big time.

Ebay or some other site, don't expect to pay less than $290

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

I should i have picked up 2 pairs..
How are you laces so short at the end? I have a TON of lace room after going through the 2nd hoop at the very top. I see your laces stop at the first hole at the top, are you double tying? 

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

NTLV has scattered sizes of Ohios and Hurricanes for $100. 

They are taking phone orders.

thank me later. 
pimp.gif

I'll thank you now.   LV didn't have my size, but Scottsdale did!  Heads up, for those on the lookout, 100 + tax + 2 day shipping = 119 door to door for a pretty underrated CW.  Wasn't gonna do retail for these, but hard to pass up at that price.  Pictures have me second guessing dunkmans and swingmans, but can't beat that price on the Hurricanes!

I'm gonna beat this gif into the ground today.  cracks me up....
excited.gif
haha funny GIF.

glad i was a help. 

where is scottsdale ? i need to find the ohios in a 11 or 11.5

Originally Posted by Scorpez

Originally Posted by Rocket

If someone is offering you their Big Bangs for your Swingmans, you better do that $*@!
I'm guessing your logic is based on how limited a shoe is... does actually liking a colorway over another hold any weight to anyone else? 
IMO swingman >>>>> big bangs... therefore I would definitely make that trade... but again, thats b/c I like the Swingman much more than BB 
This is tough one.
I finally saw what Big Bangs look like on feet and they're dope, but the Swingman colorway is straight bananas, and the red laces are the icing. I would personal stick with Swingmans.

Originally Posted by ShoeGoon7

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Everybody stop talking about the shoes that's coming out on the 31st... I really DO think we are the ones driving the hype
laugh.gif

Stop asking questions, don't tweet about them, don't Facebook about them... just let them release.

Agree 100% with this, we are the ones who introduce and do most of the promoting, it's getting to point now where we have to keep our mouths shut or strictly PM with good info. I wish there were no release dates, just give us time frame and I'm sure those who are die hards can handle it from there.
and what do I see when I log on ...... 
Somebody done tweeted nikestore 
indifferent.gif
 REALLY !? it's like ya'll ENJOY having a hard time copping your shoes. Hypebeast !$$ $$$#@% 

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

NTLV has scattered sizes of Ohios and Hurricanes for $100. 

They are taking phone orders.

thank me later. 
pimp.gif

I'll thank you now.   LV didn't have my size, but Scottsdale did!  Heads up, for those on the lookout, 100 + tax + 2 day shipping = 119 door to door for a pretty underrated CW.  Wasn't gonna do retail for these, but hard to pass up at that price.  Pictures have me second guessing dunkmans and swingmans, but can't beat that price on the Hurricanes!

I'm gonna beat this gif into the ground today.  cracks me up....
excited.gif
Good looking out fam. almost bought these for retail. Copped the Hurricanes in a 10.5 with tax and two day shipping to cali came up to 121.97. Now i just need to get the freegums on discount and i can move on to id's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And a pic of my small collection. The quality on these are really good and is making my transition from JB retro a lot easier 

just got these babies in the mail today, theyre beautiful in person..kinda reminds me of a wearable comet

not sure what ill wear with them, but this is going to be one of my choices

the subtle orange ties into the shoe color nicely

Back
Top Bottom