Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Couple of items of info:

1. Release date on the White/Gold and Black/Gold Elite's is 4/28 (moved from %@@$ because of the NBA Playoffs moving)
2. Elite's will NOT be GR...they will be in much more limited QTYs that other IX's...less stores will get them and the stores that do will get them in smaller QTYs

JM

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by tonjappr

looks like fsr of slh on ndc right now. was able to checkout with confirmation.

laugh.gif
 @ NDC withholding pairs to generate hype. 
They do this with every release, masters at marketing.
They even pay people to go on message boards or wait in line very early when it comes to limited releases, withholding pairs is no different
laugh.gif

Sorry this has been asked already but this thread is completely un maneuverable, but where can I get those Elite Hornet socks? Anywhere online?

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Couple of items of info:

1. Release date on the White/Gold and Black/Gold Elite's is 4/28 (moved from %@@$ because of the NBA Playoffs moving)
2. Elite's will NOT be GR...they will be in much more limited QTYs that other IX's...less stores will get them and the stores that do will get them in smaller QTYs

JM
hoping the white pair is a easy cop(in/out online at midnight)

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Couple of items of info:

JM

Probably not the news ppl want to hear lol. Best of luck to those that wants them to wear, I'll be on the sidelines.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Congratulations to everyone that got wanted their pair and got them.
just a couple pics I felt like sharing:

That's some MAD purple going on there!...Nice if you can pull it off as I know I cant
smile.gif

Damn just barely missed the half prices by a few days...SMH...

Thank god I didn't buy the Cyber's online based off people pics, saw them in person and literally started laughing. My boy was like "NT going hard for these?" I asked the chick if they got Easter's and she had no idea what I was talking about... figures.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Info on Lebrun teal witness shirt

got it with my red carpet 7s back in 09, I just happened to remember I had it. Didn't quite match red carpets but its a go for these SLH 9s

and somebody just got me with the worst April fools joke...told me big bangs restocked on finishline.com...if only you knew how fast I checked to only find despair
laugh.gif
:smh

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Info on Lebrun teal witness shirt

got it with my red carpet 7s back in 09, I just happened to remember I had it. Didn't quite match red carpets but its a go for these SLH 9s

and somebody just got me with the worst April fools joke...told me big bangs restocked on finishline.com...if only you knew how fast I checked to only find despair
laugh.gif
:smh
it is messed up, but im just checked myself just in case.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom