Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

We're all battling it out for that elusive size 12 it seems.
laugh.gif

Any ideas on preventing this? I played on my Swingmans for 2 games and this happened.
cant prevent it from continuing once it starts. its a factory defect when that happens. We have a bunch of IX's in my household. Ive balled in all of mine and my son abuses his shoes, but this only happened to his cool greys. I sent them back to Nike and they sent me a voucher due to the defect

Last edited:
Any ideas on preventing this? I played on my Swingmans for 2 games and this happened.
Man, I just got my Cannons in and I see some sticking out on the corner. Gonna try to snip them away. It's not that long, though.

Also, the factory laces were kinda ****** up on my pair. I really liked the look of the factory laces, so I was bummed. I swapped to the orange laces and I'm really surprised how great they look.

cant prevent it from continuing once it starts. its a factory defect when that happens. We have a bunch of IX's in my household. Ive balled in all of mine and my son abuses his shoes, but this only happened to his cool greys. I sent them back to Nike and they sent me a voucher due to the defect
I'm thinking of cutting them out but I'm not sure if it's a good idea...

Yea 9s fit smaller than X. I need a 10.5 in 9s, and those are TIGHT. I wear a 10 in Xs and i have room to spare. 

I'm sure this has been asked before, but does anyone know how to make the pull tabs stand up? my chinas are fine, i haven't worn them as much, but my miami nights, the pull tabs are pretty much straight back. i will try and post pics tomorrow. anyone figure out how to fix this though? thanks for any help

I'm sure this has been asked before, but does anyone know how to make the pull tabs stand up? my chinas are fine, i haven't worn them as much, but my miami nights, the pull tabs are pretty much straight back. i will try and post pics tomorrow. anyone figure out how to fix this though? thanks for any help

All 9s heel tabs are different. It's the way the plastic is stitched to the shoe that makes the heel tab jut out in different ways.

LeBron wore the "Tennis Ball" 9's to D.Wade's basketball camp

james wearing nike lebron ix elite p.s. p.e. player exclusive

man imagine what his closet looks like? i know we got some pics a while back, but he just broke out like a DS pair of AZGs a week or two back. that closet has to be just straight fire

Back
Top Bottom