Official Rockets (55-27) Season Thread-5th place, HCA

Rumor has it that Maggette and Knight will be back for that game vs yall on Monday. We'll really need Maggz O and Knight's D plus everyone else to chipin to make that game winnable. Good luck!!

^Yeah good luck tonight, we have to keep winning to make up for that bad losing streak we just had, should be a good game.

ShaunJon: If you want a Rockets sig just copy someone else's and paste it into the edit sig thing under navigation.

new member old rockets fan here, today's game is unite of Sam, Steve and Cat, wow!
eek.gif

Got the Suns tonight
pimp.gif
. Gotta get a W against a top WC team. Wecan't just try to outscore them, or else it won't be pretty.

This is a big game for us tonight. Trying to stay above .500 and get a W against one of the top WC teams to show the haters we're a threat.

I'm glad the Rockets fed the suns their own dookie tonight. Gives them confidence that they can play an uptempo game and still play solid defense.

Though the Warriors game worries me a bit. I'm predicting Nellie will once again throw a zone all game around Yao with a small guard in the back of him anda big man fronting him like last season.

Definitely saw the effects of back-back games last night with the Warriors.

I understand Tmac plays hard and all. But recently with the Rockets trailing at certain parts of the game, to me Tmac is taking plays off.
He took some horrible fade aways in the game yesterday where it felt like he's just putting it up because he's Tmac.
He doesn't really assert himself in the offense at times and that has me a bit irritated.

Yao needs to learn how to stop turning the ball over.
He's been averaging right around 5 TOs a game and that's just unacceptable. You see in the games of him forcing passes into a crowd or just not hangingon to the ball.

Losses like the one tonight against the Kings is what we really can't have. Yao dominated the 1st half, while Tmac dominated the 2nd half, yet we stilllost. No one not named Tmac or Yao did anything worth a *$*% offensively in the 2nd half. After Yao got ejected we had no chance, Tmac tried, but then Bonzielected to pass to Rafer instead of McGrady who would have had a much better chance of cutting the lead to 4 with about 45 seconds or so and giving us achance. We could have used Francis tonight as well.

can someone on this team just curse the refs, their moms, pops, grandmas, grandpas out?

these refs are so biased against the rox. they ejected yao on a weak call, then they called a foul on scola where he didn't do jack.

and tmac looked like he was about to beat someone up when he sat down w/ about 20s left.

i would have punched the refs in the face and laugh at him, pathetic

2 questionable calls in a row, 2nd of which was his 6th foul so he fouled out anyway, but he got heated and started throwing clipboards around and %@*% andscreaming. So they T'd him up and ejected him.

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

2 questionable calls in a row, 2nd of which was his 6th foul so he fouled out anyway, but he got heated and started throwing clipboards around and %@*% and screaming. So they T'd him up and ejected him.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW. YAO DID THIS?!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yeah I'm going to need to see this...

^LOL I would say to look for it on Sportscenter, but they're never gonna get to Bball highlights with all the BCS stuff going on.

Back
Top Bottom