:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New York and Dallas some sorry *** teams. New york had the empire building lighting up in eagles colors and dallas has players rooting for the eagles to go win for their division.

To be fair, the ESB was lit up in Red & Yellow Chiefs colors when they won. It was a deal the NFL set up many months ago. Winner of each conference title game would have their team colors lit up on the building.

I still can’t believe Josh ****ing Johnson was our QB in a playoff game. SMH

He clearly didn't expect to play yesterday. Dude looked shook from the jump.

We need some **** Lebeau understudies to come in and take a stab...........lol

Wow, I cant even say dudes name? lol Pick Lebeau..........but Pick with a D, SMH

Richard Lebeau. We gotcha!!!

Last edited:
When you saw josh johnson not having a fresh cut, u knew it was all bad

We were better off with Jimmy G and his broken foot as the back up. We were screwed the moment Fox cameras were showing Josh Johnson try to blame his helmet for not being able to hear the play calls. Na, that was a man who was unprepared and lost. We were getting delay of games straight out of tv timeouts. That has never happened under Kyle. 😂

Vic runs a 3-4 scheme right?
Yes he does. Saw Mike Silver say his deal to Miami isn't guaranteed and that his connection or relationship to Shanahan is strong. So we'll see.

I'm too annoyed to look at the current roster to see if the current personnel would transition to a 3-4 in one offseason. But would be interesting if Fangio did become the next DC.

And regarding the play where Brock got hurt, couldn't they just have Kroft/Warner lined up there already and chip block Reddick? It's unfortunate and hearing Kyle's reason makes a little more sense. He had confidence in his players to execute. Kroft got beat. Simple as that.

- I don't think Jimmy Ward will be back. His adjustment to the slot CB only increased his value. He'll get paid IMO.
- I think Gould re-signs for another deal. Guy is still good and healthy.
- Curious if EMan signs a short-team deal to return.
- I keep hearing talks about improving the FS spot. But Gipson played pretty well this season, didn't he?
- Kinlaw should either go or be a rotational piece. There were a couple of plays I re-watched where he couldn't hold his position. Yuck.
- Jimmy will get paid this offseason.
- Depending on the severity of Brock's elbow, he comes into OTA as the #1 QB.
- Does Aiyuk return? Does CMC work out a deal to maximize the roster?
- NFL should allow to have 3 QBs available. It's rare that two QBs get hurt in the same game, but as we saw, it can happen.

Let me experience a SB win with my kids. They thought I was upset when I screamed during CMC's TD, only to jump around and celebrate with me lol.

Time for me to finally get my Satin Niners jacket this offseason. Along with a jersey.

Watching the game was pure torture. Cant believe how every single thing that can go wrong went wrong lol. Can’t make it up, the timing of unfortunate events avalanching is truly remarkable.

The Oline has to be addressed this offseason, more specifically the right side. Both injuries came from lack of protection from the right side, and I'm tired of seeing McGlinchy get beat.
Yeah, upgrade RT quick. Buford and Banks did well this season. Will Jaylen Moore be ready?

Was I the only one asking who da **** McGill was?!

Kinlaw is who WE all thought he was.
Greenlaw, for as good and violent as he plays, he’ll always give a boneheaded penalty thatll cost us
McG whiffing on every rush, i dont care how stout he is on the run, he’s gotten too many of our players hurt
Lara Kroft, Shanny had confidence in him blocking the Eagles best defensive player :smh:

No words

Back
Top Bottom