Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

@Dictator Blue  word to that.

Distance yourself from the hype, buy what you like. If you strike out move on to the next.

And don't buy resell. Lol

Side note, really happy about the 3 bros restock. I'm still new, with only the 3-dot pack bringing me into the world of Saucony, but man, I have so much love for the past collabs. Would love to get my hands on all of them, and the 3 bros will be a nice introduction to the history behind Saucony's rise this year.

@Dictator Blue
 word to that.

Distance yourself from the hype, buy what you like. If you strike out move on to the next.
And don't buy resell. Lol

Side note, really happy about the 3 bros restock. I'm still new, with only the 3-dot pack bringing me into the world of Saucony, but man, I have so much love for the past collabs. Would love to get my hands on all of them, and the 3 bros will be a nice introduction to the history behind Saucony's rise this year.

You copped all 3?

I was thinkin bout painting the saucony S on the anteaters white to make em look like the salmon toe asics, or is that wack lol

I was thinkin bout painting the saucony S on the anteaters white to make em look like the salmon toe asics, or is that wack lol
I think they great the way they are..... but do what you want mang!

I support that more than anything.

^ Clean. 

At least you have multiple chances to get several shoes (assuming you dig a lot of whats coming out), giving you less of a chance of striking out. 

Lost, what all drops Saturday?

Found a pair of ACES for $200 local, not sure if I should bite the bullet. Nothing on the bay in my size.

Last edited:
5000s so im coppin lol. I love the 5000s man and the CW is dope to me. Space Snacks getting a wider release anytime soon though? 

Back
Top Bottom