Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Definitely want this pair.

Anyone who gotten this pair can share the fit? Any diff from other GridSD especially chill pack?

Anyone who gotten this pair can share the fit? Any diff from other GridSD especially chill pack?

I just tried on the only pair of GRID SD'd I own. I bought them in a size 11. Now for reference I wear a 10.5 in the shadow 6000 and most Sauconys and a 10.5 in most NB's (998,997,1400). I found that the Grid SD in size 11 was perfect in fact I would be worried going down to a 10.5. Has anybody found this to be the case with the GRID SD that it fits perhaps a little small?

I just tried on the only pair of GRID SD'd I own. I bought them in a size 11. Now for reference I wear a 10.5 in the shadow 6000 and most Sauconys and a 10.5 in most NB's (998,997,1400). I found that the Grid SD in size 11 was perfect in fact I would be worried going down to a 10.5. Has anybody found this to be the case with the GRID SD that it fits perhaps a little small?

I'll say my size is similar to yours. 998 in 7H,GridSD chill pack 8. Doubt the gardens will differ that much, but just in case it is.

Edit: pumpkin is out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom