Official Seattle Mariners 2009 Season Thread Vol. Season Over

Hats off to Beltre and the bullpen, but especially for Beltre since it's rare he comes through. Just cross our fingers he keeps it up...and Ichiroextending the hit streak....
pimp.gif

ichiro is the man. 27 games... unreal. i hope he still has the streak when i go to the baltimore series next week.

Finally caught-up with today's game...

3-5 with 3 RBI's... get beat-up by your team (and kicked by the King)... all in a day's work...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i had no idea Liriano was this bad so far this season. Wow... 6+ ERA??

I know it...Been killin' the rotation. I'm hoping a sluggish M's lineup can get him started.

651Paul ~ I purposely stayed out of your Ichiro streak thread for fears of jinxing him...
smh.gif
Looks like it didn't make a difference...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

651Paul ~ I purposely stayed out of your Ichiro streak thread for fears of jinxing him... too late...
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at me. I definitely jumped the gun. Never again...Especially with all the bull crap I stirred up in there....*Crosses fingers for extra innings*

"Jumped the gun"??? he wasn't even halfway... hell, he hadn't even got past this year's highest (30 games or something?)

It just puts into perspective on how hard the 56-game streak is and how it seems almost impossible to break.

smh.gif
2 brilliant defensive plays followed by an E7...
smh.gif

Endy ~ "I woulda caught that..."

this team is so bad. 1 hit on 4 runs in 10 innings? good lord, Z needs to get rid of EVERYONE.

Where the hell is the run support? Geez, you'd think it'd be a little easier playing at home. It only makes sense that WE lose and everyone else inour division wins tonight
mad.gif

Felix seems to never get any run-support... anyone know his career run-support stats?

Back
Top Bottom