Official SKINS thread?

This show is supposed to be set in Baltimore, right?

So where are the Black people? 
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Just started watching the UK version. The girls in the US version seem to look way better
ohwell.gif

Just started watching the UK version. The girls in the US version seem to look way better
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

the first episode was weak. American tony is too short to get away with what his character does. Im sure they just shot this in the UK with UK actors faking a US accent. You can tell by the soundtrack. If it was made in the US then they shoulda imported the real effy.
2lkeakl.jpg

My advice is get yourself that free month of netflix and watch the first 3 seasons of the original joint
pimp.gif
Effy 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

the first episode was weak. American tony is too short to get away with what his character does. Im sure they just shot this in the UK with UK actors faking a US accent. You can tell by the soundtrack. If it was made in the US then they shoulda imported the real effy.
2lkeakl.jpg

My advice is get yourself that free month of netflix and watch the first 3 seasons of the original joint
pimp.gif
Effy 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

ohwell.gif
kill yourself... 
Angie the teacher is 
devil.gif
... reminds me kinda like Katy Perry plus she gets naked 
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

ohwell.gif
kill yourself... 
Angie the teacher is 
devil.gif
... reminds me kinda like Katy Perry plus she gets naked 
devil.gif
devil.gif

i'm watching this now and this !*#@ is hilarious...

anywhere to watch the UK version other than netflix? i'm gonna get an account set up soon

i'm watching this now and this !*#@ is hilarious...

anywhere to watch the UK version other than netflix? i'm gonna get an account set up soon

Haven't seen the UK version of the show, I might have to get a netflix and stream that. I thought the US version was okay. Nothing to special, but will probably watch again. MTV is genius for airing this right after Jersey Shore. I bet the ratings were decent.

I thought the music was pretty dope from the first episode. Especially the trampoline scene and then the fight scene right after it. They're both generally not my favorite type of music either.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trampoline Song: Blood Orange- Sutphin Boulevard..... Fight scene from inside the house: Jokers of the Scene- Baggy Bottom Boys

Haven't seen the UK version of the show, I might have to get a netflix and stream that. I thought the US version was okay. Nothing to special, but will probably watch again. MTV is genius for airing this right after Jersey Shore. I bet the ratings were decent.

I thought the music was pretty dope from the first episode. Especially the trampoline scene and then the fight scene right after it. They're both generally not my favorite type of music either.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trampoline Song: Blood Orange- Sutphin Boulevard..... Fight scene from inside the house: Jokers of the Scene- Baggy Bottom Boys

The first 2 seasons of the UK version were definitely good, third one was terrible, and I will not bother watching the US version.

The first 2 seasons of the UK version were definitely good, third one was terrible, and I will not bother watching the US version.

Hmmm there's an original?

But I like the cinematography (sp) & colors in this show....

Storylines, and dialogue is kinda strange though.

Back
Top Bottom