:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Good look of what it looked like before. Stay tuned

I'm gonna repaint my motorsport 6s, is there a flat paint I could buy to paint the front part of the shoe? Or how would I go of doing that? & can i paint over the leather paint or do i have to strip that paint as well?I still have to strip the paint on the midsole, RIIT the tounge and uncrease them alittle more, anything else would help thanks

Bought these to throw inside my shoe. Hopefully it'll make it more fresh. Anyone ever heard of sneaker balls or used it before?

I recommended it to you
laugh.gif

Yes they work well
Oh crap yes you did. Haha thanks. I went into a shoe store and went into the shoe odor accessory section and it kind of rung a bell in my head it sounded familiar totally forgot you were the one who mentioned it. 

Last edited:
:lol: it's chill man

Open them up and put them in your shoes. Then put the shoes in their box and leave them in there over night. Works wonders

Hello wanted a little insight on what I can use to cover this scuff, it's not heavy and u can't feel it , more like it wasn't dyed right thanks

Last edited:
How do you make midsoles on blazers more white ? Tried magic eraser to clean off dirt and did soap and water brush

They are clean just not very bright /white , any suggestions ? Thanks

I'm sure this has been asked numerous times in here, but as the thread's gotten so big and the search function isn't really working as well as it should I'll just go ahead and ask my question and hope someone might be able to help me out.

My 2000/2001 Air Flare (Agassi) is suffering a bit of outsole separation at around the toe-area.  The outsole is rubber (obvs), while the upper is some sort of softish leather/pleather.  Is Shoe Goo the way to go?  Not sure if there's any foam deeper inside/around that area that I can't see, but will the Shoe Goo eat into those materials, as some adhesives tend to do?

Any help would be hugely appreciated.  Thanks.

Not that sure for the Flare's, but I've worked on several of my AMs using Shoe Goo and it didn't mess up any materials inside. HTH somehow

I remember there was a post that broke down how to clean each specific pair of Jordan Retro.

Anyways, what are you guys using to remove that "ash" look on the 6's and 8's? Highly annoying on my Infrareds and Aquas.

Back
Top Bottom