:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Angelus paint is coming very soon.. I can't wait to rock em again.....

One more coat on the black, i free hand painting is better imo , without masking tape..

Last edited:
what kind of dye would you guys recommend in order to turn some laces black?

Last edited:
what kind of die would you guys recommend in order to turn some laces black?

Buy black laces. If they have special lace tips, buy black laces from shoe lace express.

If you try and dye them black they will come out purple and the dye will bleed through the eyelets of your shoes.

thanks for the tip, I didnt consider the possible bleeding :\

slowly but surely working on this hyperposite custom and the laces are a tad unique. But normal flat laces will suffice I guess.

Any tips to avoid the bleeding from certain jeans?? :smokin

I had some 501 Levi's black that darkened my 3s... I took most of it off with Jason Mark cleaner but wondering for the future if there's any protector or somethin

Any tips to avoid the bleeding from certain jeans?? :smokin

I had some 501 Levi's black that darkened my 3s... I took most of it off with Jason Mark cleaner but wondering for the future if there's any protector or somethin

You could put some clear tape on the inside of the pants.

what glue should i use to fix this?and should i remove the entire sole as there are other places that have sole separation

Last edited:
Need help with fixing the chipping. Also, I have some gum stains on the back of the shoe in the 1st pic from when I slipped on a wad. I dunno what to do about that. Trying to avoid having to buy the new Bugs Bunny 8s. 1 more pair hopefully for the NT brethren. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
what glue should i use to fix this?and should i remove the entire sole as there are other places that have sole separation

barge cement (you can get it at Ace Hardware) or E3000 and only do the affected area unless other spots are starting to come apart then do as much as you can

Need help with fixing the chipping. Also, I have some gum stains on the back of the shoe in the 1st pic from when I slipped on a wad. I dunno what to do about that. Trying to avoid having to buy the new Bugs Bunny 8s. 1 more pair hopefully for the NT brethren. :nthat:

Angelus pewter paint, for the grey.

For the gum, wet a toothbrush and scrub hard. Don't the the toothbrush dry out. It should come off within a few minutes.

E-6000 glue to fix minor separations. If you want to re-glue the whole sole, separate it, then barge cement the whole thing. Remember, with these glues, less is more. If you are only fixing that little amount of separation, apply the glue with a toothpick.

both my pairs of OG 12s had the same separation going on, no need to remove the entire sole. Just glue in the areas where separation is occurring. I used barge cement

I ended up grabbing those 4s i posted a while back off of ebay, but as i said when the dude swapped the midsole he didnt get the cement colour right, i was going to go to home depot and get them to scan and match the og paint on the heel tab and just buy the sample and go to work... is there any chance that paint will hold or does it have to be angelus? 

thats the colour difference 

I ended up grabbing those 4s i posted a while back off of ebay, but as i said when the dude swapped the midsole he didnt get the cement colour right, i was going to go to home depot and get them to scan and match the og paint on the heel tab and just buy the sample and go to work... is there any chance that paint will hold or does it have to be angelus? 

It's gotta be angelus. You are going to have to mix a few paints

Need help with fixing the chipping. Also, I have some gum stains on the back of the shoe in the 1st pic from when I slipped on a wad. I dunno what to do about that. Trying to avoid having to buy the new Bugs Bunny 8s. 1 more pair hopefully for the NT brethren. 
nthat.gif
Angelus pewter paint, for the grey.

For the gum, wet a toothbrush and scrub hard. Don't the the toothbrush dry out. It should come off within a few minutes.
E-6000 glue to fix minor separations. If you want to re-glue the whole sole, separate it, then barge cement the whole thing. Remember, with these glues, less is more. If you are only fixing that little amount of separation, apply the glue with a toothpick.
Thanks fam, repped.

I looked this up a while back some guy youtubed his mix of angelus he used 2 diff Greys and a drop of green or yellow to mimic the aging 

Back
Top Bottom