:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Que es reviver?
check out godofsoles.bigcartel.com ! Its a product like seaglow and retrobrite. I have used both and I have found that Reviver works best for ME! His Instagram name is stilldjy1 he also has a youtube channel and that name is godofsoles. Check it out it works great. I've used on 5 different pairs of kicks so far.

check out godofsoles.bigcartel.com ! Its a product like seaglow and retrobrite. I have used both and I have found that Reviver works best for ME! His Instagram name is stilldjy1 he also has a youtube channel and that name is godofsoles. Check it out it works great. I've used on 5 different pairs of kicks so far.
i did some research and if it does as well as it says it does he has something amazing, im just worried about dropping the money and it not working that well, 2 sessions and those columbias look that good? im just trying to not get scammed, so you can vouch for him or are you him and are promoting on this site?

i did some research and if it does as well as it says it does he has something amazing, im just worried about dropping the money and it not working that well, 2 sessions and those columbias look that good? im just trying to not get scammed, so you can vouch for him or are you him and are promoting on this site?
seriously the way dude is posting it seems like he is tryin to promote his own product.. lmfao

im not saying it is him im just asking, its very easy to show someone putting on a product and saying that it was a session or 2 and poof they are super nice (which it could work) but in actuality they did like 10-15 sessions with retrobrite/seaglow and are now selling you a product that will not work as described. Just sceptical but not saying anything bad about the product until i have proof, ill prob bite the bullet and get the stuff and revert back.

Totally get what your saying and can see where you draw that conclusion from how I have been bragging about Revive. But I'm not him. I just believe very much in the product. I was trying to get his product name out there. Get some people to check it out and maybe help him sell a few bottles. I can actually wear kicks I haven't worn in years because soles are clear and not yellow. So My instagram name is ekalk5860. Hes from Texas I'm from Iowa. Id love to prove very much that I am not him.I'm just saying that the picture of the XI Concords are what I did yesterday. In a 40-50min session at like7pm. Now he will tell you that he usually restores a shoe over the course of 4 days. I probably have 4 or so more sessions to do. I just got Reviver 2 weeks ago and I'm sold. It works better than seaglow in my opinion, I think it works faster. Send him your kicks if you don't believe me. He does restores for like $25-30.

Fabes_soles on instagram also does real good worm restoring soles but they try and tax you with a ridiculous price.

can anyone point me into the direction of a tutorial on how to fix xi midsole separation? and im not talking about a small spot like "restoremysneakers" shows im talking about the whole process for the whole shoe and midsole. ive glued down the bottom heel of my space jams and now im having trouble finding a way to clamp down the sides of the heel portion of the shoes. any help or ideas is appreciated thanks in advance

May sound a little unorthodox but when glueing an entire shoe together I used the leg of a table and a sock or small towel to help distribute the weight throughout. That has worked the best for the heels of the shoe for me. For the rest I stuffed it with socks/towels/rags, glued it section by section and wrapped with heavy duty rubber bands. (Watch for making the bands too tight, may damage/crease the shoe if too tight)

this is after a 1 time 40 minute outdoor session. I used Reviver.
Dayum

Question Fam,

What is the best way to fix a cracked pull tab on the back of the 6s? The tab is fully cracked, it seems like super glue would work but i dont know the best way to glue it and keep the round shape. Any help would be appreciated.

May sound a little unorthodox but when glueing an entire shoe together I used the leg of a table and a sock or small towel to help distribute the weight throughout. That has worked the best for the heels of the shoe for me. For the rest I stuffed it with socks/towels/rags, glued it section by section and wrapped with heavy duty rubber bands. (Watch for making the bands too tight, may damage/crease the shoe if too tight)/
wait i dont really understand haha so you like tied the whole shoe against the leg table? im almost done but im just stuck on how to glue the back heel like where it curves cus i needa clamp it but i havent found a way lol

Anybody have any good suggestions or tricks on cleaning the uppers on Cool Grey Retro XI's? It would be much appreciated.

Didn't realize I had BKF in my house.. Giving into temptation and giving it a shot on these Concords. Did so much with rit and hardly any results. Wish me luck fam.

Hi, i have a pair of 99 Cement IVs in a 9.5 I need to do a sole swap on, but I live in a country where its hard to get even some general releases so I have to order online.

My question is with theses recycled jordan IV soles on the flight varients especially comparing to the 99 model will I have to match the size 9.5 for 9.5 or should I go bigger on The donor because I heard the older jordans fit larger.... ?

Last edited:
Alright...My apologies in advance if already asked and answered, but I need some help with glue for sole separation. I've seen some posts about barge cement infinity and E6000 and even "Shoe Goo", but I'm hoping someone can't point me in a more specific direction.

I'm looking to reglue the soles of Jordan XV (OG). I've tried regular super glue, but it didn't hold...I've seen a few posts for regluing Jordan XI's, but I'm not sure if the same rules apply.

Also, what's the difference between the three types of glue that I mentioned? Is there something better than all 3??

Please school TheKid...

Anybody know if it's safe to put masking tape on nubuck? Just want to make sure I don't mess up the surface in any way before I do some sole painting..

Alright...My apologies in advance if already asked and answered, but I need some help with glue for sole separation. I've seen some posts about barge cement infinity and E6000 and even "Shoe Goo", but I'm hoping someone can't point me in a more specific direction.

I'm looking to reglue the soles of Jordan XV (OG). I've tried regular super glue, but it didn't hold...I've seen a few posts for regluing Jordan XI's, but I'm not sure if the same rules apply.

Also, what's the difference between the three types of glue that I mentioned? Is there something better than all 3??

Please school TheKid...

I'd go with E6000

Please school TheKid...
If it's a minor separation E6000 is fine. If the entire sole needs to be reglued I suggest barge cement. 

Back
Top Bottom