:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

How do I get rid of this scratch on my space jams, tried acetone and it's still here, any more tips or am i screwed? 
I had a dream last night that I unDS'd my space jams lol stupid yes I know but maybe this is a sign that I shouldn't just yet

Sneaker shields do not extend that far. They'll crease again when you wear them
they do, maybe to even the 3rd or 4th lace loop

So my Concords have started showing gold spots on the upper but I'm not sure why it's on random parts of the shoe and if it's even considered normal yellowing. The thing is that only the side facing up is like that, the other side of the is white and hasn't started yellowing at all. Does anybody know if this is normal? The shoe laces also seem to have this problem (just some spots).

I bought a pair of XI breds from the 08 countdown pack.  The "23" is peeling off.  Would you let it ride or fix it?  Any idea on how to fix this?  From my understanding this is a common flaw in the 08 CDP.

I bought a pair of XI breds from the 08 countdown pack.  The "23" is peeling off.  Would you let it ride or fix it?  Any idea on how to fix this?  From my understanding this is a common flaw in the 08 CDP.

Probably the best thing to do is try to save what's left of it. Just try not to wear them too tight as this will make the ankle crease more and probably peel the 23 off. Pretty much all you can do.

Thanks!  Saw that on youtube just now.  I may try that if this one rubs off completely.   Has anyone on NT used the iron ons? 

I bought some off ebay, but the 23 was way off and looked bad so I didn't use them. Don't be fooled by the pics they post on ebay. I only saw one person selling them so he might still be selling them now. I wouldn't recommend buying them cuz they don't send you the same thing they show you in pics. You might get lucky though so idk

I bought some off ebay, but the 23 was way off and looked bad so I didn't use them. Don't be fooled by the pics they post on ebay. I only saw one person selling them so he might still be selling them now. I wouldn't recommend buying them cuz they don't send you the same thing they show you in pics. You might get lucky though so idk
This is the one on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Best23Fix

Not sure if it's the same cat from Ebay. 

Please help. 
indifferent.gif
How does one decrease the side toe box of Jordan VII Bordeaux's? They are not typical leather, I think it is nubuck or suede material.

Do the decreasing iron method. That's the only thing I can think of.. Ive never done it on the sides

Do the decreasing iron method. That's the only thing I can think of.. Ive never done it on the sides
yeah the thing is this isnt normal leather, it's kinda like short buttery suede so idk if i can use a damp cloth. i was thinking of putting a t shirt over it and using the iron on non-steam mode? the crease goes down to the midsole also.

How can i stretch out my Royal 1s? Its a size 10.... I feel like they are tight...especially on my pinky toe area...

Back
Top Bottom