:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Any tips on how to remove this scuff?

Last edited:
Would anyone recommend mixing both infinity barge cement with E6000 to soleswap a pair of 2000 fire red 5's? Also anyone know what shoes other than the V that use the jordan 5 netting?

Last edited:
Where can I buy new white toe cap thread for black cement 3's or what can I use to replace it?

Thanks!
Try Michaels get those one they use for cross stitch. There is a video on YouTube " restoremysneaker" that tells you which kind of thread. Also buy some bees wax .

How can I restore the suede on a pair of black/red XIII's?

Bought used off eBay and the suede is a bit faded/dull looking? I feel sure they are legitimate. The heel area seems like it is structurally weakened from wear too. No idea if that is fixable?

I posted here a couple days ago about separation of the midsole from the shoe and I was wondering if I should reglue that or have someone seperate them and reglue the whole thing back together because won't the rest just separate later on if I only fix that small spot.

Has anyone tried using leather luster on Bred 11s to make them shiny? If not, what would y'all reccomend I use to make the patent leather shiny?

What's the best alternative to Sea glow out right now? And how does it compare to Sea Glow itself? Has anyone had success unyellowing icy soles using Volume 40 Cream?

Last edited:
I paid for my Olympic 6s to be restored and they're cracking again :stoneface:
Anyone know why? I've worn them 3 times max after getting them restored :smh:

Last edited:
I have my eye on an older pair of white sneakers. The white has started to fade a bit which is expected. Is it worth stripping the paint off and repainting them with Angelus products? Will it look as good as an original factory paint job?

Hey, wondering if anyone could help me out, how long do the icy soles on jordan XI's /other icy sole shoes usually take to yellow? (If they get worn and don't just sit in box) tia guys

Tips for getting the grey on my bred IV midsole back to being brighter. It's kind of dull looking. Magic eraser?

Back
Top Bottom