:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

I know it's not a Jordan but no one's really responding in the Kobe thread. Any idea how I can clean this?

​hey I was just about to use some retrobrite and i was wondering how much does that dry out the soles of your shoes, can anybody answer that for me 

NT I need your help.

Recently wore my flu games and noticed that they are starting to separate (pics included). I tried super glue but it looks like it made things worse (white spot on the front of the shoe). Is there anything that I can do to fix the issue and get rid of the excess super glue?

I am wondering if there's a possible fix for these unworn Concord 11s...

I mean if you want to do a full midsole separation, un stitch the whole shoe , copy , cut and re sow a new patent piece and then re glue the midsole.....you probably can.
Thats a ton of time, effort and skill I personally dont have tho.
I cant imagine sending it to someone to have them do it would be any more cost effective than just buying a newer pair.

Working on this 01 bc3 sole swap. Are there midsole width sizing differences between 7y and 7 mens? Both 7y donors that I've tried were too thin for the 01 outsole. Any input would be appreciated thanks

My playoff XII's from 04 are experiencing some sole seperation...what's best glue and how long do I wrap them so it sticks?

So i got these from a recent ebay buyer and their worn once indoors and their in excellent condition. Everything is perfect except these weird stains. Not scuff marks because you could only see them in a certain angle towards light etc. I tried cleaning them with angelus easy cleaner and tried acetone and hand sanatizer. They dissapear when their wet or when i clean them but when it dries it pops right back out. Its not that big of a problem but its frustrating because it looks like i havnt cleaned them or something. Dont get me wrong they look brand new but if i can just get these weird marks/stains off they would look much better, any help please? thanks

A quick warning to those who have clear soled kicks

Grease and Oil will yellow your soles fast as ****.

Was changing my car battery yesterday in a auto store parking lot and stepped around in an area where folks flushed their oil and the pavement soaked it up.

Got home took off my Supreme 5s and noticed grease all over both soles quickly picked and scrubbed what I could off but a yellow tint was left over :smh:

So just a quick heads up y'all

So damn heated right now. Was walking in the grocery store and somehow scuffed the foam on my flu game 12. Anyone have any advice on how to touch this up? Thanks in advance.

So damn heated right now. Was walking in the grocery store and somehow scuffed the foam on my flu game 12. Anyone have any advice on how to touch this up? Thanks in advance.

A q tip and angelus paint i assume.q tip to get a small amount

Last edited:

Can somebody help me please , i have tried everything ( alcoho,l magic eraser, acetone) the only think that worked a little is acetone but it keeps coming back right after. I Heard that is the ink from the receipt...

Can somebody help me please , i have tried everything ( alcoho,l magic eraser, acetone) the only think that worked a little is acetone but it keeps coming back right after. I Heard that is the ink from the receipt...
Mix some oxy clean powder with some 40 volume or higher peroxide cream. Cover the spot you spread the mixture on with plastic wrap. Leave them out in the sun for like 30 mins and then wash it off. Repeat until clear. Take care not to get it on any other spot besides the spot you're trying to clear up.

This may work for your issue.

Mix some oxy clean powder with some 40 volume or higher peroxide cream. Cover the spot you spread the mixture on with plastic wrap. Leave them out in the sun for like 30 mins and then wash it off. Repeat until clear. Take care not to get it on any other spot besides the spot you're trying to clear up.

This may work for your issue.
Ok thank you very much i Will definitly try that tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom