:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

THIS THREAD USED TO BE HELPFUL. NOW ITS WAY TOO LONG TO FIND ANYTHING EVEN WHEN USING THE SEARCH FEATURE. I VOTE FOR A SNEAKER MAINTENANCE FORUM. IM TIRED OF HELPFUL THREADS GETTING LOCKED AND MODS TELLING PEOPLE TO TAKE IT HERE. I UNDERSTAND WHY THIS THREAD WAY CREATED BUT IT HAS GROWN WAY TOO BIG TO BE HELPFUL

THEREFOR AGAIN I VOTE FOR A SNEAKER MAINTENANCE FORUM...

WHO IS WITH ME ?

Not mad, just making sure this gets read.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

THIS THREAD USED TO BE HELPFUL. NOW ITS WAY TOO LONG TO FIND ANYTHING EVEN WHEN USING THE SEARCH FEATURE. I VOTE FOR A SNEAKER MAINTENANCE FORUM. IM TIRED OF HELPFUL THREADS GETTING LOCKED AND MODS TELLING PEOPLE TO TAKE IT HERE. I UNDERSTAND WHY THIS THREAD WAY CREATED BUT IT HAS GROWN WAY TOO BIG TO BE HELPFUL

WHO IS WITH ME ?

So does anyone know how to get the "ashy" look off of the Flu Game 12's? I've searched this thread and even made a whole seperate thread with no luck! Can anybody help me out!!! My Flu Game 12's sole looks Cloudy/Ashy and I don't know whay? How do I get rid of it? Any help is appreciated!

Hi does anybody know how to fix the red chipping on Fire Red 3's? I think the question was asked before but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I desperatley need to clean the fronts on my cement 3s and military blue 4s does any one know househole items or techniques to get them light grey and clean? thanks hit me up asap

what would you guys recommend for cleaning the suede/nubuck on the metallic 5's? can i decrease them using the ironing method? also, when i seaglow the plastic netting do i need to put anything on the material behind it?

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

WHO IS WITH ME ?

nerd.gif

It's been suggested a few times that we create separate forum for all sneaker care/maintenance issue. This is an idea I can hop on board with and wouldn't mind seeing NT have. I've passed on the suggestion to the other staff to see what they say....

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

Hi does anybody know how to fix the red chipping on Fire Red 3's? I think the question was asked before but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Asked a few times over the years and never gotten an answer so I don't think there's a go-to method.
Fire Red 3's are in my Top 5 and mine have cracked pretty badly so I'm going to try something soon.  I've asked to see if anyone has tried sanding down the original paint and using acrylic paint to add a fresh coat but I'm guessing that will crack easily as well.  I'll probably try that in the near future.

Here's a link I randomly found on restoring these....

http://cleansneaksph.multiply.com/p...ed_2_Before_and_After_Cleaning_and_Repainting

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's been suggested a few times that we create separate forum for all sneaker care/maintenance issue. This is an idea I can hop on board with and wouldn't mind seeing NT have. I've passed on the suggestion to the other staff to see what they say....

Sweet, I would love to see that.
happy.gif

Is there something to save the back tab where it says Nike Air on the 2001

Black Cement 3's from cracking and breaking off?

Already had one pair crumble. Shoe held up fine just the back part didnt fair so well.

I have a spot on my Infrared VI's that the paint has chipped off of the nubuck material.  I was wondering if there was something that i could do to make it look better.  

What can be done to the red soles on a pair of OG XI's to get them back close to the original red?

Originally Posted by ijapino

Thank you sir.

I'm still trying to figure out how to fix my Grape V's paint chipping and peeling as well as the cracking and chipping that is starting to occur on my CDP III's.

nerd.gif

I got a slight stain of idk what on my wolf grey 5s on the toe box and was wondering whats the best method of cleaning this kind of material on this sneaker

Originally Posted by Josh311

The white mid-sole on the XI's, what can be used to clean it back to bright white??
The Armor All car interior cleaning wipes work wonders for pretty much any white material excluding suede, nubuck, etc.

200.JPG

Spilled a bit of Skoal dip spit on my White/Cement III laces. If I throw them in the wash, will they get real screwed up? Never put laces in the wash before.

Back
Top Bottom