:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

I got a pair of Jordan 4 breds from the cdp. The black on the midsole and the white is starting to crack.

I was looking to paint it, what paint would you recommend and what specific blend of color?

I got a pair of Jordan 4 breds from the cdp. The black on the midsole and the white is starting to crack.

I was looking to paint it, what paint would you recommend and what specific blend of color?

Anything I can do to repair this cracking?
8943673d69a1f947420de7c3477b41f3b6a17b64_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom