:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Anything I can do to repair this cracking?
8943673d69a1f947420de7c3477b41f3b6a17b64_r.jpg

Hrmm, what are the odds. I tried to strip the paint from the olympic 6's with acetone and its barely scratching the surface.

Why put BETTER paint now?!?! ugh/ I'll just get as much as I can out and paint over the existing paint.

I just got the CDP Bred 11's and the 23 is faded off the back. Is is possible to paint it back on?

I just got the CDP Bred 11's and the 23 is faded off the back. Is is possible to paint it back on?
Gawd this site is all messed up since their "transition".

Anyways, I have been asking this for a while now and had no responses.

Also, I had to make a new name b/c all my old info was lost even though it remembered my old username but still wouldn't let me log in.

I need a restoration on my Cardinal VII's!!! if you or know anyone that does feel free to P.M THANKS!!! 

How can i get the white stitching's on the White Cement 4's WHITE WHITE. After I cleaned them they still a little dirty

a little help NT Fam, I moved out here to NYC from CA, and been tryna figure out if theres a place i can take my cherry red XIs to get the sole restored/re-glued, or if anyone here restores kicks and has some samples that theyve done. I been wanting to wear em but obviously cant. 

will you cats help me out 
frown.gif

Right:

Left:

Hey does black magic tire wet work on white patent leather too? Or just black? I am eyeing a pair of columbias to resto, but the patent needs some attention and I'm hoping this method will work...

Hey does black magic tire wet work on white patent leather too? Or just black? I am eyeing a pair of columbias to resto, but the patent needs some attention and I'm hoping this method will work...

No, black magic won't restore white patent leather...

And whats up with the multiples of the same post on this page and the last?

It's from the move from Yuku, a lot of threads ended up like this.

Truth be told, if I'm not mistaken, white patent can't be restored.

Some people say it can but I've been in the "Post Your Restorations" and "Sneaker Care/Maintenance" threads for a while now and nobody has ever "fixed" it successfully.

Truth be told, if I'm not mistaken, white patent can't be restored.
Some people say it can but I've been in the "Post Your Restorations" and "Sneaker Care/Maintenance" threads for a while now and nobody has ever "fixed" it successfully.
Oh bummer. Well thanks for the words of wisdom anyway. Guess I'll be waiting till next winter for my columbias.

Back
Top Bottom