:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Anyobe else have problems woth sneaker shields? I wear then inside my shoes one tine jist to walk around and they always break

Used some Black Magic Tire Wet on my XIX SE's and really made a difference on the sheen of the patent leather. Went from dull back to normal looking.

Makes it slicker so be careful to stay away from the sole. I used a rag for application.
Will tire wet work on air max air units tho?

Anyobe else have problems woth sneaker shields? I wear then inside my shoes one tine jist to walk around and they always break

mine didn't break after wearing em once, but after a couple times. but i've to admit, that i used em in different shoes. guess thats the reason why they broke!

Anyone else have problems with sneaker shields? I wear then inside my shoes one time just to walk around and they always break
No problems here. I've worn them numerous times now, and they show no signs of breaking. I got the Generation 7 pre-notched universal ones. 

So I want to re-dye the suede on my Cool Grey 4s with one of the suede dyes from Angelus Direct. Which shade of Gray matches the 4s the best?

it ain't receipts, that's way more ink that could rub off and then get soaked in? nah
and that's also why you can't fix it cuz it's inside the sole, not on the outside

so they come like that? with the black spots on the outsoles??
Na it happens over time. It's happened to 2 of my 11s first the anniversary 12s, then I noticed it on my cool greys.
Somebody also mentioned something about receipts not contain ink at all.

Last edited:
Trynna get my sheed lows midsole white again, pair still DS but Left shoe midsole is f'in yellow. Heard about the bleach tricks but the AIR on there is blue, any ideas

I've had 2 pairs of Mineral 7s for a few years now. One has been worn a few times and the other has never been outside. Both have been kept in their original boxes and out of sunlight but it seems the grey areas, especially the toe boxes, have started to yellow. Any ideas on how to restore them to grey?

Thanks

i have a couple of them from 2009 with no problems. although i havent worn those shoes in like 4 years the shields are still in them working well lol.

even if you have a ziplock? i dont keep receipts as i dont sell my shoes ever lol (i dont buy more then what i need for myself), but im just wondering

In a Ziploc snack bag is perfect.

The receipt isn't actual ink, but it is laser printed and that transfers from the paper to the shoe and leaves a strain. Those marks most certainly are from the receipt paper. If you don't believe me then keep placing your receipt in with icy soles, and keep coming back here to ask how to fix it with no solution.

Good I don't understand why people feel the need to argue everything.

Back
Top Bottom