:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

i dont know how to post pics up here yet but if some one has an aim plaese hit me up thesniper301 about how to fix some midsole scratches on my 11's thanks

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Yo FPsee would putting my XIs in zip lock bags be over doing it?
nah, its all on you. Its not like the whole world is gonna see that you put it in there.
Originally Posted by Error on page

do ceder blocks work at all for preserving shoes/soles?thankz

does what? never heard of that.

Originally Posted by kingofkingz

Yea I think it's just some stubborn dirt. Suede cleaner could work?

yeah it should.

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

How to fix cracking on my women 8s?

pictures.

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Would putting tape on the 23 on the back of XIs prevent it from wearing off? And would I put silica gel packets near the shoe? Thx.
yeah, but dont use strong tape. cuz if you do decide to take it off. it could permanently bond to the 23 and rip right off. and you would putsilica gel packs in the same container your shoes are in.

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

hey i have a ? what would i use to keep my 11'sw from creasing i use the toe box decreaser on my af1's and some jordans and it seems to help i just wanna keep my 11's fresh thanks in advance

Plastic bags work best. doesnt apply too much pressure on your toes. the decreasers are only effective for flat toed toe boxes.

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

i dont know how to post pics up here yet but if some one has an aim plaese hit me up thesniper301 about how to fix some midsole scratches on my 11's thanks
it looks a little like "[img>www.askfdjasfd.com/asdflkjasdf.JPG</img]" just replace the URL i used, and put the picture URL there.also replace the closed greater than sign and less than sign with open brackets and closed brackets "["..........."]"

I KNO THIS IS PROLLY A RE POST OR QUESTION THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED WHAT ABOUT SUEDE SHOES??? LIKE THE 7S OR THE 8S THAT ARE SUEDE? LIKE DIRT MARKS OR FROMWHERE THEY HAVE GOTTEN WET OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WOULD LOVE THE HELP AND DOES SEA GLOW REALLY WORK THAT GOOD??

My friend is wondering how to keep his Space Jams fresh on the toebox area? like so they wont crease, im telling him its inevitable but idk maybe someone gotsome new suggestions/methods... The force fields are uncomfortable so hes not going to try that. Any help will be appreciated.

ceder shoe trees were in the titainium xx3 i think. the bag of the ceder blocks says used to keep materials like leather jackets, clothes, exterminate smellsetc. it also says to put in shoe boxes. i looked it up and they compared it to silica packs and moth balls. wut were ceder shoe trees in the titainium xx3 for,just for show.

Originally Posted by oscaraLberto

anyone heard of SNEAKY KLEAN spray?
once you spray it on your kicks youll
see the dirt drip right off
never heard of it.
Originally Posted by jimmy051702

I KNO THIS IS PROLLY A RE POST OR QUESTION THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED WHAT ABOUT SUEDE SHOES??? LIKE THE 7S OR THE 8S THAT ARE SUEDE? LIKE DIRT MARKS OR FROM WHERE THEY HAVE GOTTEN WET OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WOULD LOVE THE HELP AND DOES SEA GLOW REALLY WORK THAT GOOD??

what exactly are you asking? It's all run-on sentences. And seaglow works THAT good if you do it right.

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

And for the tape for the 23 on the back of XIs scotch tape will work?

yeah but, it probably wont stick as long. esp. if you wear jeans.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

My friend is wondering how to keep his Space Jams fresh on the toebox area? like so they wont crease, im telling him its inevitable but idk maybe someone got some new suggestions/methods... The force fields are uncomfortable so hes not going to try that. Any help will be appreciated.

From what i know its impossible to really prevent creases. Overtime the material is gonna weaken and creases will start to appear the more you wear it. forcefield are really for flat toed boxes.

Originally Posted by Error on page

ceder shoe trees were in the titainium xx3 i think. the bag of the ceder blocks says used to keep materials like leather jackets, clothes, exterminate smells etc. it also says to put in shoe boxes. i looked it up and they compared it to silica packs and moth balls. wut were ceder shoe trees in the titainium xx3 for, just for show.

I never really heard of cedar shoe trees help a shoe preserve. It could be yeah, i dont know myself.

im wondering how to get marks off of suede shoes, like water, dirt that is kind of caked on there, and fading and stuff like that

im wondering how to get marks off of suede shoes, like water, dirt that is kind of caked on there, and fading and stuff like that
suede eraser works wonders.

does sea glow work on other sneakers that dont have icy bottoms?
i have some yellowing on the soles of my 13's
is they're anyway to get rid of that
thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

thanks in advance
only works with clear bottom soles.
sand paper or repaint.

yea but is there more than just that eraser?
a brush.
Originally Posted by Shackery Dakery

so on my 2001 retro III's that i just bought, i took em out the box and the soles just disintegrated... are they done for?
if its falling apart, then yes

i have read numerous places that keeping the paper in the box speeds up/contributes to yellowing. i have also read that storing shoes in ziploc bags are bothgood and bad. the best way ive heard to store shoes in the box is by substituting the paper with garbage bags. what are your opinions? and if using the garbagebag method, is there ant specific type i shoudl use? right now i just store mine in the box no tissue, some with silica packs.

Originally Posted by crw127

i have read numerous places that keeping the paper in the box speeds up/contributes to yellowing. i have also read that storing shoes in ziploc bags are both good and bad. the best way ive heard to store shoes in the box is by substituting the paper with garbage bags. what are your opinions? and if using the garbage bag method, is there ant specific type i shoudl use? right now i just store mine in the box no tissue, some with silica packs.

I just keep my shoes with everything that it came with. never had a problem. Some of those theories are kinda iffy. but its not my problem. all my XIs are withthe same tissue paper it came with out of the factory. I just kept them in my closet. Its been the same ever since.

like the soles are falling off the shoe...
theyre done huh? sorry for asking the same question twice
well if its just the sole coming apart from the midsole you can just re-glue it. but if the midsole is already crumbling. its done for.

Originally Posted by FPSee

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

thanks in advance
only works with clear bottom soles.
sand paper or repaint.

wrong it has been proven that it works on rubber uch more tidious and not as amazing results but nit worksnot the less sanding the pods would make it be smooth instead of the way it is lol

so on my 2001 retro III's that i just bought, i took em out the box and the soles just disintegrated... are they done for?
if its falling apart, then yes

and halfway wrong lol you can soleswap but it is done for those shoes.........

anybody know how to remove excuse glue from the 12s?

I got sum 12s that look like B-grades from fightclub
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom