Official Soccer Jersey Thread

29 Days until the World Cup. Promise they won't all be Everton Away shirts :lol:

DCALVERT-LEWIN_EVERTON_AWAY1718.jpg

ive got quite a few Juve shirts, mainly because i am a wrangler owner. However, i feel corny wearing them sometimes while driving a jeep. :lol: like "that guy" who wears the shirt of the band he is going to see :lol:

lmao whenever I wear my Juve kits down here in TX people think it's a Jeep shirt, dude is like "you work for the street team bro" or "I just bought a Wrangler at x dealership" smh plebians

lmao whenever I wear my Juve kits down here in TX people think it's a Jeep shirt, dude is like "you work for the street team bro" or "I just bought a Wrangler at x dealership" smh plebians
when Drake posted that pic on IG, I already knew it was gonna go downhill

I posted this in the football thread when it happened...
I was at the park training with my coach(I play soccer) and there's a few guys out there who play american football that I talk to once in a while. So once my session is over, we start chopping it up and they start askimg me about soccer jerseys. Long story short, they asked me where they can cop the Jeep jersey Drake was wearing, and the red T Mobile one :rofl: :rofl:

ive got quite a few Juve shirts, mainly because i am a wrangler owner. However, i feel corny wearing them sometimes while driving a jeep. :lol: like "that guy" who wears the shirt of the band he is going to see :lol:

:lol: I'm not the only one, I copped an old DC United shirt with the VW sponsor because I drive a VW

Want to get this Portugal kit, when it goes on sale. But not Ronaldo, I have four shirts with his name, haha.

D1FF48EC-0027-46CF-805F-27E2E15A420C.png
Simple white but really nice if you ask me. Just a few details, would cop if I was from Finland lol

Clean. I'd sport it, only a handful of countries I'd never wear their stuff and the Saudis are at the top of the list.

I've seen way too many Juve pink kits the last week

the Drake effect lol

Just like when he wore that trash polo jeans co NASA jacket in the video and cats started popping up in the RL thread asking about it :lol: :smh:

27 days until the World Cup...

this is a great idea. Was going to do something similar to this. After the champions league final, i was going to wear a different Portugal shirt everyday until the world cup starts and maybe sneak in a USA in honor of them not making it.

Back
Top Bottom