Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by Iamchris

Who is pope and when was he mentioned? Seems like I missed it.

Pope is the father of the girl that Leroy was talking to that got killed.
In the last episode they show Sheriff Eli getting a message that it was Popes daughter. Pope being the biggest gangster in Oakland where Eli used to be.

Who do you guys think they will get or who would you like them to get to play this mysterious Pope character?..Like I said earlier, when they mentioned him on the show I immediately thought of Snipes for some reason..Maybe Michael Clark Duncan would be good..I wish Fishburn wasnt busy cause he would be perfect..

I thought Snipes would be good as someone mentioned before. I'd be open to anyone TBH. I didn't think C-Note would make a good sheriff but I was dead wrong about that.

I thought Snipes would be good as someone mentioned before. I'd be open to anyone TBH. I didn't think C-Note would make a good sheriff but I was dead wrong about that.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'd be ECSTATIC over Wesley getting the bid. A) I %!!# with Snipes and I'd like to see him shakeback from prison on such a good project. Hopefully
laugh.gif
B) I don't want to see a fake gangster. Tory Kittles, who plays Laroy, has done a fantastic job. The casting on this show has been A1 thus far. Don't need them casting someone who's gonna blow it trying to re-incarnate Scarface.

I'd be ECSTATIC over Wesley getting the bid. A) I %!!# with Snipes and I'd like to see him shakeback from prison on such a good project. Hopefully
laugh.gif
B) I don't want to see a fake gangster. Tory Kittles, who plays Laroy, has done a fantastic job. The casting on this show has been A1 thus far. Don't need them casting someone who's gonna blow it trying to re-incarnate Scarface.

Originally Posted by doyung9

laugh.gif

exactly

Originally Posted by doyung9

laugh.gif

exactly

love the season cant wait til next season the show is the best on tv by far been watching since day one and dnt miss it

love the season cant wait til next season the show is the best on tv by far been watching since day one and dnt miss it

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I'm still confused as to whether Romeo is a Mexican Federale or an actual Cartel boss that is working for the CIA. Anyone help me out with this?

Real boss working to bring down other cartels

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I'm still confused as to whether Romeo is a Mexican Federale or an actual Cartel boss that is working for the CIA. Anyone help me out with this?

Real boss working to bring down other cartels

I'm glad yall didnt laugh me outta the thread over me suggesting Wesley Snipes..Just seems like he could nail a part like this..I can totally picture him being a very chill person who they show doing martial arts or meditation and then when some bad news comes his way he totally goes on a rampage thats very brutal and precise..I'd really like to see them get a villian on this show that is very meticulous(sp?) and does things in a way where there is no deviating from his instructions and if there is then he goes ape *%$..

I'm glad yall didnt laugh me outta the thread over me suggesting Wesley Snipes..Just seems like he could nail a part like this..I can totally picture him being a very chill person who they show doing martial arts or meditation and then when some bad news comes his way he totally goes on a rampage thats very brutal and precise..I'd really like to see them get a villian on this show that is very meticulous(sp?) and does things in a way where there is no deviating from his instructions and if there is then he goes ape *%$..

Originally Posted by casekicks

I definitely see it coming with either this guy Cope or whomever is the outside antagonist in the last seasons.

Remember, Sutter played Marcos, the Armenian killer on the Shield who was cutting off everyone's damn feet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

I definitely see it coming with either this guy Cope or whomever is the outside antagonist in the last seasons.

Remember, Sutter played Marcos, the Armenian killer on the Shield who was cutting off everyone's damn feet.
laugh.gif

Maybe tig will finally get what he deserves.  Dude is a lady killer.  First he killed Donna, now Leroy's girl.  The Sons better wear some kevlar under their cuts next season.  Opie's AWOL.  Maybe he'll get tired of Jax's secrets and oppose him.
The last scene was cool.  It would've looked cooler if Jax still had his long hair to match his dad in the picture.

Maybe tig will finally get what he deserves.  Dude is a lady killer.  First he killed Donna, now Leroy's girl.  The Sons better wear some kevlar under their cuts next season.  Opie's AWOL.  Maybe he'll get tired of Jax's secrets and oppose him.
The last scene was cool.  It would've looked cooler if Jax still had his long hair to match his dad in the picture.

Back
Top Bottom