Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

No Forest Whitaker..Dude is a great actor and all, but that lazy eye bugs me out..Can't quit staring at it when he's on the screen..

No Forest Whitaker..Dude is a great actor and all, but that lazy eye bugs me out..Can't quit staring at it when he's on the screen..

Im hella slow... I just got the title of the thread being a reference to hamlet since the two stories are very similar

Im hella slow... I just got the title of the thread being a reference to hamlet since the two stories are very similar

So I caught up in 1 week.

4 seasons in 1 week.

This show is amazing.

Season finale of season 4 was shocking, and done really well. The balance of power that shifted was huge. I've been reading interviews with Kurt Sutter all day.

Is there a tentative date set for Season 5?

So I caught up in 1 week.

4 seasons in 1 week.

This show is amazing.

Season finale of season 4 was shocking, and done really well. The balance of power that shifted was huge. I've been reading interviews with Kurt Sutter all day.

Is there a tentative date set for Season 5?

I read that Kurt Sutter said he wants the show to get to 7 seasons and beyond.  Cable shows don't really make it up to 7 seasons.  They usually start getting stale.

I read that Kurt Sutter said he wants the show to get to 7 seasons and beyond.  Cable shows don't really make it up to 7 seasons.  They usually start getting stale.

Sutter said 7 was his first goal, now it's hopefully more if the studio allows it. He also said he has no real idea where the series is going and that he is going to take time and figure it out season by season with his writers.

About season 4 he only knew a few major story lines to build around.

By the way.

Potter was easily my most hated character ever. I couldn't stand the sight of him, the way he spoke, everything irked me about him

Sutter said 7 was his first goal, now it's hopefully more if the studio allows it. He also said he has no real idea where the series is going and that he is going to take time and figure it out season by season with his writers.

About season 4 he only knew a few major story lines to build around.

By the way.

Potter was easily my most hated character ever. I couldn't stand the sight of him, the way he spoke, everything irked me about him

I can't see the studio dumping SOA from it's lineup anytime soon..If Im not mistaken it's the highest rated show on the entire network..Unless Sutter completely, positively, 1000% jumps the shark then I'd say it'll make it to atleast a 7th season..

I can't see the studio dumping SOA from it's lineup anytime soon..If Im not mistaken it's the highest rated show on the entire network..Unless Sutter completely, positively, 1000% jumps the shark then I'd say it'll make it to atleast a 7th season..

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

His last scene was hilarious 
laugh.gif
.  Definitely a wth moment.  Probably one of the only good things he did this season.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

His last scene was hilarious 
laugh.gif
.  Definitely a wth moment.  Probably one of the only good things he did this season.

You gotta admit though, the guy that played him did an amazing job..Cause everyone person in this thread and on some others fansites can't stand this dude..Thats the mark of a really good actor..

You gotta admit though, the guy that played him did an amazing job..Cause everyone person in this thread and on some others fansites can't stand this dude..Thats the mark of a really good actor..

If they did get Ving to be Pope, he'd have to play the character identical to the character from Pulp Fiction..

If they did get Ving to be Pope, he'd have to play the character identical to the character from Pulp Fiction..

I AM KNOWLEDGE wrote:

But what really can get crazy is the role of Tera.  Yesterday was a turn for the worst for her.  She will fully embrace the club.  I think Tera will become the new Gemma.  She and Opie will plan a way to kill Jax.  Jax is killed and then things have come full circle. 

Going back through this thread... this was on 11/10/11
I guess it wasn't the hardest guess but w/e.

I like going through season threads after the season is over see who was right and all the craziness that goes through ppls heads

I AM KNOWLEDGE wrote:

But what really can get crazy is the role of Tera.  Yesterday was a turn for the worst for her.  She will fully embrace the club.  I think Tera will become the new Gemma.  She and Opie will plan a way to kill Jax.  Jax is killed and then things have come full circle. 

Going back through this thread... this was on 11/10/11
I guess it wasn't the hardest guess but w/e.

I like going through season threads after the season is over see who was right and all the craziness that goes through ppls heads

Originally Posted by casekicks

Every season gets higher ratings, it's FX #1 show ever ratings wise, this is a cash cow, it's going no where unless Sutter wants to end it

Back
Top Bottom