OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

They’re not going to make cannabis infused drinks until it’s federally legal. Coke is too big of a name to do that.

I feel like you can’t go wrong w blue chips that have a lot of free cash. Worst thing you want is to go somewhere where the dividend gets cut or the stock depreciates too much.

If you're an investor hoping to gain exposure to the augmented reality trend, take a close look at Snap (SNAP).

You may know Snap as the company that provides Snapchat, the multimedia messaging app.

You might be surprised to hear me mention Snap. After all, most Wall Street analysts have Snap listed as either a "hold" or a "sell" right now.

That's largely because they're worried about Snap's Snapchat app falling behind Facebook's Instagram app, which now has very Snapchat-like features.

As a result, shares of Snap have been beaten down. But rather than being worried, I view this as an excellent buying opportunity.

That's because, in the background, Snap has been developing 3D-sensing and AR applications. You get a sense of this from the number of "lenses" already available on Snapchat that overlay graphics on top of images and videos of people.

Snap is an industry-leader in 3D-sensing and AR applications. This isn't apparent to most investors yet because we're still in the initial stages of the development of AR "infrastructure."

In other words, the market hasn't caught on to Snap's potential yet... But it will. And when that happens, shares will soar.

Regards,

Jeff Brown
Editor, Exponential Tech Investor

I’ve been pretty bearish on SNAP, but if they are making moves behind-the-scenes then may be worth a speculative play. Thoughts? :nerd:

Might go in on snap, I think long term they are poised for a buyout or eventual monetization, I was waiting for it to drop under 9. Haven’t fully done an anaylsis, but I will do that before buying. I think their geoadvertising business is good and if they can get the app working back to the basics. I can see positive growth.

been preaching on CEI
I think weve reached bottom. At .28

Could see uptend like ogen or igc.

No debt in company..Finalize and announce d though sec 8k
New CEO. Turnaround professional based on track record.
New wells
Dilution of shares done (im the interim)
Weak hands out.
Rising of oil prices can mske this company see $7 again like in dec.
Risk reward very high.

Do your dd...
Long term hold

Last edited:
Tesla :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I knew once the lawsuit came down the pipeline it would go down but as soon as they announce he was living around it was going to bounce back
I feel bad for whoever held on to their put orders after Friday because that money is gone :smh:

I've been following NVDA since $70. I bought at 110 and sold at $200. Right now it's been going up on hype. Their earnings have slowed down since crypto sales slowed.

Back
Top Bottom