OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Eyeg went up 35% too

I bought a bit of cei today

I stopped by lottery scratchers and use that money just to buy stocks even if it’s a dub a week or a lil more from time to time.

also bought about 400 shares of CEI at ~.30. will sell 200 shares at ~.60-.75 if/when it gets to that and hold the rest

Saw a lot of people talking about $MNGA yesterday in my Robinhood stock group on Facebook and I see why now. Should have got in like they did. Shot up from 19 cents to 58 cents. Would have been a nice swing/day trade.

Saw a lot of people talking about $MNGA yesterday in my Robinhood stock group on Facebook and I see why now. Should have got in like they did. Shot up from 19 cents to 58 cents. Would have been a nice swing/day trade.
I want to catch one of these. I missed out on NBEV, IGC, OGEN, MNGA, and just about everything else. FML. What's the group?

@momotrader

I have 15+ years experience in the markets, I know penny stocks are garbage but they are worth playing sometimes with the right set up (I rarely do anymore). Banked more than 10k today can't complain.
That was a really good pick, I watched it all day climb 200%. It hurt!

Any other good twitter handles to follow for tips?

Last edited:
OGEN was flying close to the sun and lost its wings
CA0B0841-7008-4CB7-9133-E99AD1A30A92.png
E966FA7C-FCDF-45E5-82EE-BAB598C25EA3.png

The options I like to watch have half strikes $21 $21.50 $22 etc and have penny wide markets .07 x .09 spreads. Nickel wide spreads can be a pain to fill and annoying to deal with. You want options with good liquidity. Right now I’ve found that GILD’s options have been underpriced this week. Really like IQ’s market of late too. CELG is a new one I’ve been looking at lately. SWKS, TWTR. JPM’s markets are cheap but the volatility isn’t always there to take advantage of it.

I think damn near everything is in the red
So I’m done at looking at my portfolio for today

Starting to think Thursday is the day the bear market gets to eat period :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Closed NQ short for major profits today, think we bounce back up but if Q3 earnings disappoint we are in for a real sell off. Be careful with positions here.

Rough week
Hopefully a good bounce back next week my whole watchlist is in red except for KO
And it’s not up by much I found out first hand what a bad week looks like in options but I stick by my guns and I’m confident in the companies that I have option calls with they don’t expire for the next couple of week so I’m just going to ride the wave for next week

I also should have kept my BBY and SNAP put
I didn’t think snap would go lower that $8

Markets are open on Monday thankfully, hate holidays, weekends are bad enough :lol:

Wild week. Volatility is back for now.

Back
Top Bottom