OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Saw a headline that they're one of the leaders in AI. Could that be leading the rise?

Oh yea, they are a leader, but they been a leader for a while since $70/share. That's why it already has a higher PE multiple than other semis like Micron and Intel.

Saw a headline that they're one of the leaders in AI. Could that be leading the rise?
I believe they’re a big player in autonomous vehicles. Could be wrong.

Leading in AI, autonomous vehicles, and still the best graphics cards on the market. Crypto slowing down did effect their numbers, but they are doing so many other things that you can’t say they are going up based on hype.

Leading in AI, autonomous vehicles, and still the best graphics cards on the market. Crypto slowing down did effect their numbers, but they are doing so many other things that you can’t say they are going up based on hype.

Yea I can. The revenue from those "other things" is a rounding error on their income statement.

Need some research assistance NT family! Been looking into stocks and binary options. Came across an investir by the name if Lucas Anders( lists his email as lucasanders001@gmail. Anyone know if he is legit?...

Need some research assistance NT family! Been looking into stocks and binary options. Came across an investir by the name if Lucas Anders( lists his email as lucasanders001@gmail. Anyone know if he is legit?...

Legit in what regards? If they using gmail for business, probably not.

Market maker always wins with binaries. If you’re looking to learn about options and get signals just look up Andrew Keane and start there.

I still a lot of people panic sold around the $3 area lol. Now it's up to $14...
one day I will learn to hold until the ship sinks.

I missed out on IGC. I have to catch the next one. I saw it last week at $5+ and thought I missed the runup.

OGEN for the win
09647683-CB23-4D4A-8E1B-2966AB9011A3.png

got in at .80 for OGEN, sold half to get my basis back at $1.80. keeping the other half and letting it sit

Eyeg went up 35% too

I bought a bit of cei today

I stopped by lottery scratchers and use that money just to buy stocks even if it’s a dub a week or a lil more from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom