Golds about to explode in price
Bonds as well
I was able to get away with about a good 10%
Before everything went to ****
I was on Stocktwits and people started
To repost his tweets
Telling myself nah I don’t have time for this ****
So I sold and didn’t make any more moves

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/25/dow...the-open-as-us-china-trade-war-escalates.html

U.S. stock futures fell sharply on Sunday night following the latest escalation in the U.S.-China trade war by President Donald Trump.

Dow Jones Industrial Average futures traded 354 points lower, indicating a drop of 301 points at Monday’s open. S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 futures pointed to 1% drops for both indexes.

Trump tweeted Friday after the market close that the U.S. will raise tariffs on $250 billion worth of Chinese goods to 30% from 25%. Tariffs on another $300 billion in Chinese products will also go up to 15% from 10%, he said. The levies on the $250 billion worth of goods are scheduled to kick in Oct. 1, while the duties on the $300 billion are set to go into effect in two stages on Sept. 1 and Dec. 15.

TVIX :pimp:

Been a good 1-2 weeks swinging options.

Got big plays coming..

Screenshot_2019-08-12-07-12-22(1).png
Screenshot_2019-08-27-19-38-36(1).png
Screenshot_2019-08-27-19-38-40(1).png
Screenshot_2019-08-22-11-31-46(1).png

Dude you’re killing it, congrats! Where do find out about these plays?

Good question.. Idk. Lol
Im on stocktwits so im constantly scanning and also there are stocks i play weekly that im familiar with the price action.

Plays for tomorrow:

$OLLI calls for a bounce maybe 2 weeks expiry.

And any DIP on FASTLY will be bought. Calls for OCT expiry. Goodluck.

Maybe the 60 calls with current price. If it dips more.. Def the 55 calls for the bounce.

Will slowly buyin incase it dips more.

But imo, overkill on the selloff.

But will watch PM for price action first

I’m lucky to have an annuity that nets me 7% interest so I just load that up and use the rest of my cash for the Vegas come up. Just love the idea that I can have a small amount of money potentially turn into a lot one day.

Playing it safe right now by holding on to a few ETFs:
NAACP Minority Empowerment
iShares Global Clean Energy
WisdomTree

Looking to load up on "Beyond Meat" now that its listed on Robinhood. Seems like a lot of people are starting to support the brands push for healthier eating.

Back
Top Bottom