OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Indonesian Boeing 737 crashes into the sea after taking off from Jakarta
Colin Freeman
Sat, January 9, 2021, 5:50 AM EST·2 min read
Wreckage thought to have come from the plane

Wreckage thought to have come from the plane
An aircraft carrying more than 60 people has crashed into the sea off Indonesia, officials have said. The Boeing 737-500, which belonged to the Sriwijaya Air airline, lost contact with an airport control tower shortly after taking off at 2.36pm local time.
Pictures on social media claimed to show that the plane - carrying 56 passengers and six crew - had landes in the sea. Three babies were said to be on board.

htpps://www.yahoo.com/news/plane-crash-boeing-737-jet-105020913.html

Current price of Tsla is going to seem like chump change later this year...
I’ll take the other side on this bet. All you need is the fed to utter the word tightening and TSLA will be cut in half. If musk doesn’t raise as much money as possible by the end of the year and do as many offerings as he can to take advantage of the euphoria, he is an *******.

I’ll take the other side on this bet. All you need is the fed to utter the word tightening and TSLA will be cut in half. If musk doesn’t raise as much money as possible by the end of the year and do as many offerings as he can to take advantage of the euphoria, he is an *******.

He’s got that $5 billion offering coming up :lol:.

Long term investing has served me well. Patience and conviction pay off eventually.

There are some gems in this thread but also some.. pretty terrible advice. Experience has shown me that those that give the most advice are usually the ones that have no idea what they're doing :lol: ALWAYS do your own research.

Long term investing has served me well. Patience and conviction pay off eventually.

There are some gems in this thread but also some.. pretty terrible advice. Experience has shown me that those that give the most advice are usually the ones that have no idea what they're doing :lol: ALWAYS do your own research.
What's wrong with YOLOing your entire life savings into Tesla and tripling it in a month?

NYC to Seattle?

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm When you say EVs will be done are you referring to just stock prices? Tesla is just getting started man 3D Printers and Weed are not even comparable to manufactured vehicles

This thread is been a good read. I feel that along with what some of you say and what's on the internet I can get a grip in some valuables before jumping into trading. Wish I would have been active right at the beginning of the pandemic.

Or do I take you way too serious and this is like one of those reddit threads :lol: ?

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm When you say EVs will be done are you referring to just stock prices? Tesla is just getting started man 3D Printers and Weed are not even comparable to manufactured vehicles
Stock movement. This is nothing but a hype cycle. It happened with anything dot com, anything 3D printing, anything weed, anything blockchain. You’ll see the big players consolidating any of the little ones that actually have a useful product, and you’ll see the shell companies folding at some point. Tesla is also beyond peak potential at this point. Buying Tesla up here is the craziest thing you can do fundamentally. The stock market is forward looking so we looked forward toward Tesla having a strong battery, manufacturing cars, selling cars, being an electricity provider, being a leader in FSD ride hailing, what are we looking forward to next? Tesla curing cancer? I’d argue there is more downside to Tesla than upside. The best thing musk can do is offer as much stock as possible, raise as much cash as possible, and find new avenues of innovation. You’re no longer buying Tesla to be a car company or a leader in fsd. Idk what the catalyst is and if they don’t innovate further, there will be no catalyst to own the stock at these valuations.

This thread is been a good read. I feel that along with what some of you say and what's on the internet I can get a grip in some valuables before jumping into trading. Wish I would have been active right at the beginning of the pandemic.

Or do I take you way too serious and this is like one of those reddit threads :lol: ?

There’s honestly only a handful - the rest are lotto tickets.

216c2a 216c2a nice, Amazon, Sbux or MSFT?

Amazon has been real good to me. Might close my position soon though..

I went yolo on Sony in 2012, Tesla in 2013, Amazon in 2014, Netflix in 2015 and Shopify in 2016. Still have large positions in all. I started focusing on infrastructure last year. Should pay off.

Amazon has been real good to me. Might close my position soon though..

I went yolo on Sony in 2012, Tesla in 2013, Amazon in 2014, Netflix in 2015 and Shopify in 2016. Still have large positions in all. I started focusing on infrastructure last year. Should pay off.
CAT was my biggest add in 3Q, hoping it pays off soon.

That’s nice and all but you know it doesn’t justify the valuation :lol: the market has been looking toward those numbers, what in the world can drive the stock higher aside from QE, ZIRP and euphoria? At some point every investment reaches its peak, I’d argue Tesla is there until they innovate something new that we aren’t aware of.

Back
Top Bottom