OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Added some PLTR
1617995572052.jpeg

You guys see CME is adding micro Bitcoin futures? I’m not going to trade it but more proof crypto is here to stay.

I haven’t traded any futures this week. Too much ****ery and kind of over it and honestly I hate the time you have to put into it. You guys were right. :lol: noskey noskey johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

going to try some swing trades. I’m about to start work anyways so I can really only trade the close or overnight on futures and I’m not touching the night sessions...

having a tortoise and the hare moment. :lol:

Six months into my investing journey. Starting out my portfolio consisted of 25-30 different stocks, ETFs, REITs, etc. No method to the madness. Way too much to track. Decided to consolidate and now my portfolio looks like this...

Index / ETFs: VOO, QQQ, SPY, ARKK, ARKX
Stocks: ABNB, SQ, PTON, DIS, DKNG

I want to add 5 more quality individual, dividend paying stocks max. Maybe a REIT or two and 2-3 SPACs. From there, just hodl and chill.

Six months into my investing journey. Starting out my portfolio consisted of 25-30 different stocks, ETFs, REITs, etc. No method to the madness. Way too much to track. Decided to consolidate and now my portfolio looks like this...

Index / ETFs: VOO, QQQ, SPY, ARKK, ARKX
Stocks: ABNB, SQ, PTON, DIS, DKNG

I want to add 5 more quality individual, dividend paying stocks max. Maybe a REIT or two and 2-3 SPACs. From there, just hodl and chill.
Love to see it. What's the reasoning behind holding VOO and SPY? Embedded gains?

Yeah mplsdunk mplsdunk dont fret about stopping the futures trading. It's a rigged game at the end of the day.

yeah, I mean I'm even but for the time I put in and breaking even and the stress I'm like f this. like yeah you can make fast money but you can also lose fast money. :lol: I only had a 500 dollar account. sent it down to 93 bucks and clawed my way back and I'm about to cash out. I'm looking at a couple stocks now to put that into. something super safe that's in a constant uptrend and trading in a range and just catch it at the bottom.

I like a uptrend just like everyone else but this is t normal

2B97F6E8-884E-42C5-A408-4BDC76BD31E5.png

was just charting it and it wasn’t really doing **** all day then all of a sudden it’s massive buying
That’s why I don’t even bother with SPY as much anymore even ticker that make up SPY want even following this in price

You guys see CME is adding micro Bitcoin futures? I’m not going to trade it but more proof crypto is here to stay.

I haven’t traded any futures this week. Too much ****ery and kind of over it and honestly I hate the time you have to put into it. You guys were right. :lol: noskey noskey johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

going to try some swing trades. I’m about to start work anyways so I can really only trade the close or overnight on futures and I’m not touching the night sessions...

having a tortoise and the hare moment. :lol:

I can only imagine how it is at night

I can only imagine how it is at night

just chaos. If you catch the open you can cash out but other than that f it. I’ve made 200 bucks in a minute at open but for every time I make a play like that I make another for -20 or 12 bucks and then lose half in fees.

I’m too conservative with my money to play these games. :lol:

just chaos. If you catch the open you can cash out but other than that f it. I’ve made 200 bucks in a minute at open but for every time I make a play like that I make another for -20 or 12 bucks and then lose half in fees.

I’m too conservative with my money to play these games. :lol:

Understandable as I’m at the point of where I don’t bother to chart unless it’s giving me the setup I want I be damned if I watch all damn day just for this to happen
F69B22FC-B31C-4389-8F47-A386622F5F5E.png

like dudes been waiting day for a downtrend and then this ***** bounces up with mystery buyers to kill any short opportunity

And I’ve heard the fees for futures are more costly than options
I can’t wait for my restriction to be lifted

Exactly. I can’t sit in front of the computer all day waiting for a play to set up that never will.

the fees are pretty high. Unless you get some good runners they really put a damper on your winnings and it’s a total gamble if you’ll get a runner or get stopped out. I’ve been one tick from taking profit on a 2pt run only to to have it shoot down 4 pts and get stopped out. Incredibly frustrating.

and that’s after I waiting and tested support and resistance and all that. Not just going in yolo.

Exactly. I can’t sit in front of the computer all day waiting for a play to set up that never will.

the fees are pretty high. Unless you get some good runners they really put a damper on your winnings and it’s a total gamble if you’ll get a runner or get stopped out. I’ve been one tick from taking profit on a 2pt run only to to have it shoot down 4 pts and get stopped out. Incredibly frustrating.

and that’s after I waiting and tested support and resistance and all that. Not just going in yolo.

i just wait on the setups if it looks like it’s not going to play out I look at something else and if it’s not my ,y tried lines then I’m not looking at all
that why I got the I pad for I just check the charts from time to time
because this week alone it’s been a bore
I’ve been seeing no kind of price movement literally just consolidating for hours :lol::lol::lol:

like I’ll have HBO Max or Sling TV playing I’m the corner

This week was wack dude. :lol: It made moves Monday that’s it.

I got time now because I’m laid off for a few more weeks but even still I’m like man f this I’m going fishing. :lol:

idk, you don’t know unless you try I guess. I’m just trying to find a way to trade that works for me. I just got into crypto in dec and it’s going well so I figure might as well get in on this too.

Love to see it. What's the reasoning behind holding VOO and SPY? Embedded gains?
VOO is a hold over from my first round of buys. Just didn’t want to sell it. Added SPY not too long ago and plan to add only to that. Looks like the better performer for S&P 500 ETFs.

This week was wack dude. :lol: It made moves Monday that’s it.

I got time now because I’m laid off for a few more weeks but even still I’m like man f this I’m going fishing. :lol:

idk, you don’t know unless you try I guess. I’m just trying to find a way to trade that works for me. I just got into crypto in dec and it’s going well so I figure might as well get in on this too.

Listen if I get 1 good trade off I’m chilling
Just for me to be able to say I brought in some money today I may still look for moves from time to time but I’m not paying as much attention to it as I would if I didn’t have any positions at all

Ok cool, I’m about to do that. I wasn’t planning on rolling winnings into trades either. Just letting them build.

I might buy the dip on Disney. Idk I have to do a little more research on what my long term hold should be.

Technical analysis, price predictions and news on Tesla stock for week ending 04/10/2021. Tesla is showing difficulty breaking above resistance at $680. If it continues to trade below this level, Tesla could be headed down to retest support at around $600. To the bull side, if Tesla can break above $680 resistance, we could easily see it testing the 50DMA at around $718. A break above that, and we would see test of resistance at $736 fairly quick.

Tesla news this week includes:
  • Wedbush upgrades Tesla to outperform
  • Morgan Stanley recognizes Tesla’s disproportionate advantage over legacy automakers
  • Biden plan calls for $100 billion in new EV consumer rebates

Ginkgo is going to change the ****ing world and is a necessity to terraform Mars

I hope this rumor is true

mplsdunk mplsdunk feel free to dm me if you have any questions. Trading is cool and the idea of taking a daily check is awesome, but don’t lose sight of the immense opportunity you have with long term investing. That with getting good at trading will give you any life you want.

Back
Top Bottom