OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

My boy had 30 shares when they were at $30. he decided to sell cuz of the ups and downs this stock had last quarter. SMDH to him.

I understand you got to stand your ground though especially if the sale off doesn’t have to do anything with the company business just market BS

I was down 20% on LK a few weeks ago now it’s just 7% I just scooped up more shares in the meantime 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Not trying to be a jerk but man, when you only have like 30 shares of a stock under $50, you need to just hold and wait forever. You can’t be playing the volatility and taking it seriously. You’re only losing or gaining $30 for every dollar the stock moves.

Not trying to be a jerk but man, when you only have like 30 shares of a stock under $50, you need to just hold and wait forever. You can’t be playing the volatility and taking it seriously. You’re only losing or gaining $30 for every dollar the stock moves.
would have to agree with u

Gotta go buy a TSLA $1000 hat

might as well and order a DOW 30k, NAS 10k, S&P 3.5k hats as well :lol:

TSLA moves in lockstep with the FED
*but what didn't since 09

Was anyone on Enphase? my little bro told me about it several months back when it was under $20 a share in November and he has been on it since it was under $14, didn't listen. Today after earnings call yesterday they are up over $53

Was anyone on Enphase? my little bro told me about it several months back when it was under $20 a share in November and he has been on it since it was under $14, didn't listen. Today after earnings call yesterday they are up over $53

I've had it since $12...sold some around $22. Ended up buying some more again at $25 once I realized the potential. Sitting real pretty now!

TSLA price action is better than sex for day traders right now.

I ate on the way down and on the way up this morning, by only looking at it's price movement within the Bollinger Bands.

It opened down on the day and accelerated to the midpoint of the band, battled around the neutral mark for the majority of the morning before plummeting -$40 to the down side. Went exactly to the bottom of the Bollinger band and into oversold territory and immediately rebounded $20 lol

Gotta use the algos' predictable patterns in your favor; it's just that simple sometimes.

Last edited:
-SunRun has become my best performer
-I doubled down on Snap and bought on the dip after a disappointing Q4 earnings, time will tell if it pays off

Back
Top Bottom