OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

you ain’t wrong

Any recommendations on index funds? Wanna balance out my daughter’s custodial more.
Been a while since I looked at this, and truth be told I didn't even implement it I went pure concentration but...

A01A3FB6-E873-4BDE-92D2-F370886296A1.jpeg

I feel like inevitable regulations and potential headwinds of declining trading volume and competitors who will offer lower fees, will be big detriments to COIN in the near future. Personally I wouldnt use more than 1% of my portfolio for this one. No/low barrier to entry makes this one real risky. But, if you're a believer in first mover advantage being strong enough here, go for it. I'll personally wait for a major dip before considering adding Coinbase to my port.

Until then I'll keep using them for buying BTC and ETH, unless a cheaper option comes along.

I’m going to make a crypto exchange for us who missed out in the days before computers.

well all be screaming in the pit, railing lines of Coke trading doge, meme stocks and and Taco Bell nfts.

catch me in a huge pastel suit whipping a Porsche 928. :pimp:

Last edited:
Coinbase looks good on an eyeball analysis.

BUT, when Gemini goes public, how will that affect Coinbase? This is like geocities, angelfire, lycos, altavista, yahoo, and google all over again.

Coinbase is all transaction volume. What happens during a bear market? At the same time they are getting into lending but I’ll still pass. Just buy bitcoin.

Fell asleep on my FB shorts woke up when the trade day was over and saw my positions getting washed

might have to start over
This isn’t going to be pleasant (especially after the 6 weeks I’ve had ) but it has to be done >D>D>D

FUBO finally climbed a bit and then slight pull back later in the day. Glad I bought the low yesterday, but it'll take a lot more to bring my cost average down lol
I’d be careful and greedy with buys here. It’s heading to $13 if it doesn’t snap back over 25.67. Set a bid down there around 13.55 gtc if you believe in the narrative and just sit back and wait. If you are only buying because you’re losing money and you’re trying to buy yourself out of this loss, stop and dedicate money to winning stocks.

Bought some NXE today. Maybe see if I can ride it to 7 bucks or so.

also should have got my *** out of bed and shorted s&p at open like my friends were telling me...

Back
Top Bottom