Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

^That's not the point. This merchandise is actually for sale today! That never ever happens unless it's by mistake. They produce the gear, but they don't put it on sale until after it happens.

No pre game prediction count? NT's slipping..

I got the Patriots in what hopefully turns into a shootout.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

^That's not the point. This merchandise is actually for sale today! That never ever happens unless it's by mistake. They produce the gear, but they don't put it on sale until after it happens.
Then it's obviously a mistake. Try ordering something and see if you get it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I ain't wasting my money on that crap. The hell would I do with it? Although, I always wondered what type of value these would hold if people got their hands on them here in the states.

^ Oh, I'll be pulling for the Giants. It's not a 'Patriots hate' thing, because I don't hate the Patriots.

Just don't want to see them win… again. They will, though, thanks to whoever is responsible for putting that championship gear on the Giants site.

I'll be pulling for myself to be wrong.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

There's a picture of a kid wearing the 19-0 shirt
laugh.gif

Justo to Google and type "Patriots 19-0", You'll find people wearing shirts and caps.

I remember watching something on ESPN about some soccer club using the shirt as their official team shirt/jersey.
laugh.gif

Superstition supersmishion.  Get out of here with that super natural stuff.  Only thing super natural in this world are the moves I put on that one blind chick down the street.  Dog was a little bothersome.  Always barked at me real late at night-like at 2 AM while I take my stroll around her house, but I took care of that problem after I accidentley ran him over. HAHA.

carl-stonecoldpicks.jpg

can't believe it's tomorrow.

I'm trying to stay cool, but once I start thinking of the game I get nervous...

My friend flew into Indy today says it's amazing.

Let's go Big Blue!!!!

Originally Posted by papi chulo

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Patriots just cut Tiquan Underwood and promoted a DE from the practice squad.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
That is dirty.
That's just cold blooded. Unless it was a move that was planned way in advance and Tiquan knew about it... If not, 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. If that happened to me I'd just go home in shame.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Tiquan
30t6p3b.gif

We hardly know ye, fambs. Gotta keep on chugging thoough because there's bigger fish to fry.

Think about it.

This dude went to all the way to Indy
...been practicing all week, getting ready for THE most hype day of his life.
Telling the family and friends, maybe brought a few down...

Now what?

They give him a game ticket with his pink slip?
He get to chill with the practice squad?
He gets to watch the game from his hotel room?
30t6p3b.gif

Tiquan-Underwood-in-happier-days.jpg

So much for that.

As for why the day before, from the homie ShannonsCrooks:
Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Reading into it some more, in order to ensure the Giants could not pick up any player until Monday the Pats had to wait until today.

laugh.gif
if this DE from the practice squad doesn't even see a snap.

Back
Top Bottom