Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware of this medium cdg hoodie on *bay. That price tag is almost as big as the box logo. :D

just sold my ds size small blue paisley nf for $530. think i got low balled?

Last edited:
thanks man! lucked out too since those run huge, I was able to find a few sizes down of my 7 5/8
smokin.gif

with my basketball coaches stipend check on itʻs way, I have been doing WAY TOO MUCH #supremeforsale ʻ ing lately
how do yall sort thru all of the bs under that tag on IG. hurts my head lol

just sold my ds size small blue paisley nf for $530. think i got low balled?
If you went through invoice, you just made $175 but if you went through eBay you only made $125. Either way, you came out on top in my eyes. Someone will always get more than you but that doesn't mean you didn't come out a winner! Celebrate!

Whats a  reasonable price to pay for a size large red Bling bogo? I was watching one on ebay just sitting at $25 but someone did the BIN option for $50.
mean.gif

If you went through invoice, you just made $175 but if you went through eBay you only made $125. Either way, you came out on top in my eyes. Someone will always get more than you but that doesn't mean you didn't come out a winner! Celebrate!
100%. No need to dwell on the past..

Now that this season is over. Which pieces you guys regret picking up?

I missed out on the box logo hoody due to a family emergency

just sold my silent night shirt for 110. facebook groups can be a sellers dream sometimes. the shirt will only increase in value but I could use the extra coin atm

I got almost everything I wanted this season, missed the yellow firemans coat in xl on the sale though. Wish I'd have pulled the trigger when it popped up that morning.

i actually paid $411 including tax and shipping because i live in NYC so i came out with $120 profit. nonetheless... i came out on top like you said :smokin

• Supreme x Ebbets Field Flannels fitted
  • Supreme Cocktail Basket but I'd settle for a flask
  • Slimfold Wallet
  • Clipboard

I want a bunch of tee's and camps. Also a damn wallet. The wallet i Have right now is a gift from the ex that I need to burn asap :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom