Official The North Face thread

Only piece
20181208_113752.jpg

Got it, so you're dealing with every/all temperatures and conditions. A Nuptse zipped in is the answer for optimal warmth. BUT... I'd go to the TNF store on Newbury to try things on. You may think/feel it's too bulky underneath. All depends on how you wear/like things.

In terms of other liners, I know TNF makes other zip-ins/liners aside from Denalis but not positive if they zip into Mountains.

Thanks, man!

I’ll definitely check out the store on Newbury St. At least I have an idea what to look for when I get my jacket

I’m also wielding cameras on me so as much as possible I need to be moving without restrictions that’s why a nuptse probably wouldn’t suit me.

You inspired to me accessorize with jackets since I’m bored with just having one black jacket for the season LOL

Thanks, man!

I’ll definitely check out the store on Newbury St. At least I have an idea what to look for when I get my jacket

I’m also wielding cameras on me so as much as possible I need to be moving without restrictions that’s why a nuptse probably wouldn’t suit me.

You inspired to me accessorize with jackets since I’m bored with just having one black jacket for the season LOL

Options/different flavors are a must if you live in cold climates. As posted in the jacket thread - one of the closets...(fishtail parkas, peacoats, other types of jackets in other closet)...
20181201_202708-----------------------.jpg

I know this the North Face thread but

What y'all think about the Polo Steep Tech?
b61dcbc8-57d1-4a12-b694-c59f7ce5cf80-png.2224573

Last edited:
I know this the North Face thread but

What y'all think about the Polo Steep Tech?

I mean, it's a cool homage to the Steep Tech but I'm good with that. Prefer to stick to the original.
1111111111111111.jpg

The Polo one is ridiculously expensive too. I believe Polo Sport did one many years ago too not just the recent one we've been seeing/that you posted.

perhaps ya can gimme a answer for my 2000 parka, as far as name, history, etc.

PhotoGrid_1544289791432.jpg

Ninja I remember you asked about this one a year ago or so. I remember doing some digging but couldn't find exactly what it was. Seems like it was one of the generic McMurdo/snorkel type of parkas from back in that era. Looks very warm and I can almost smell it from here. Thing is filthy. :lol:

Ninja I remember you asked about this one a year ago or so. I remember doing some digging but couldn't find exactly what it was. Seems like it was one of the generic McMurdo/snorkel type of parkas from back in that era. Looks very warm and I can almost smell it from here. Thing is filthy. :lol:

i dry cleaned it so its mint :lol:

there was no Mcmurdo before this one...its from 2000, when phat farm was still relevant. I just dunno any technical knowledge of it, which i like knowing whenever i buy things in general.

I kinda regret not getting one of the steep techs with a hood they made a few years back. Looked cool.

I kinda regret not getting one of the steep techs with a hood they made a few years back. Looked cool.

Almost all Steep Techs have a hood, they're just usually rolled up/zipped into the collar. The black/red one I posted above has the hood in the collar.

The one I remember didn’t roll into the collar. It was a full hood and there were straps across the chest. Trying to find a pic of it. I don’t think it was the transformer style.

If anybody got any steep tech they're trying to get rid of in XL and good condition, non smokers and no pet hair, let me know.

I have denalis, hoodies, fleeces, random hyvent ****. These my go to joints.

81B4629D-B59A-4723-A8EE-C049EE47ED66.jpeg

37153C62-B61D-416E-A176-C5D820689A5C.jpeg

Shorty robbed me for my favorite TNF hoodie. Cropped and edited to protect the innocent :lol:

2B89839B-14A3-4763-A8B9-57F29E219AB9.jpeg

If anybody got any steep tech they're trying to get rid of in XL and good condition, non smokers and no pet hair, let me know.

Shorty robbed me for my favorite TNF hoodie. Cropped and edited to protect the innocent :lol:

Unedited pic pls?

I think I might know EXACTLY where you hoodie is but kinda need unedited pic

Get it back

Get it back

She "forgot it". Then got me for a purple reverse weave Champion hoodie last night :lol:

Anyone feeling blue?

The legendary Aztec colorway in full effect. Mountain Jacket & Mountain Light are for sale/leaving the collection now that I finally found the Mountain Guide in my size. Gore-Tex for days.

20181209_131403.jpg

That Denali and ST are fire, never seen that color before.

Authentic_The_North_Face_Steep_Tech_Jacket_Hoodie_Drummer_Blue_Medium_New_02_yv.jpg

need the full name and productcode from this sick steep tech hoodie
hopefully can someone here help me out please, thanx in advance

Back
Top Bottom