Official The North Face thread

Anyone feeling blue?

The legendary Aztec colorway in full effect. Mountain Jacket & Mountain Light are for sale/leaving the collection now that I finally found the Mountain Guide in my size. Gore-Tex for days.

20181209_131403.jpg
Damn this is fire bro

it’s basically a tnf steep tech hoodie or
steep tech work hoodie, ive seen this before. trying to find more info.
thank you very much for the info and btw i have heard that the older steep tech hoodies and jackets were never made in size Small and that size Medium are the smallest size what you can buy is that really true ???

thank you very much for the info and btw i have heard that the older steep tech hoodies and jackets were never made in size Small and that size Medium are the smallest size what you can buy is that really true ???
wow thats news to me. not sure though.
hopefully you can.

Does anyone know if anything zips into the goretex shell that supreme just came out with? Does it have the same zipper system as a regular mountain jacket? Its great for repelling wind but if I could zip a denali in there or something for the below freezing days that would be optimal

Does anyone know if anything zips into the goretex shell that supreme just came out with? Does it have the same zipper system as a regular mountain jacket? Its great for repelling wind but if I could zip a denali in there or something for the below freezing days that would be optimal
ima see

Need the all black and black/yellow steeps up there.

I don't even like yellow like that but that joint is flames.

op,

thanks for making this thread

Can’t wait for this , hoping you can zip the retro Nuptse into it
7A89D0D0-F208-499A-BD99-7758BECADC0F.jpeg

becareful, I have an older mountain light jacket and purchased a nuptse weeks ago and they are not zip in compatable.

My old denali jacket zips into the same mtn light jacket, probably because they came out around the same time.

I might have to shave the zipper so it fits.

I know this the North Face thread but

What y'all think about the Polo Steep Tech?
b61dcbc8-57d1-4a12-b694-c59f7ce5cf80-png.2224573

cool looking jacket but not worth the price tag imo.

You could get several quality TNF pieces for that price.

I bought both the grey and the red flannel but had to get rid of them.

I wear a 7 5/8 fitted and these did not look good on my big dome.

Quality made hats tho.

tnf crusher cap.PNG

Back
Top Bottom