Official The North Face thread

Check your local outlets. They had the Aztec and Purple retro 1990 mountain gtx 50% off plus an extra 10% off any purchases over $125
IMAG6212.jpg

Wich outlet

Someone asked on the last page too. This was in the Crossings Premium Outlets in PA (Poconos)

Saw some Nuptse retros for sale, size Medium on the Bay. Want the yellow but only if I got it for free somehow lol.

True. But I'm not a hoarder. If the item is just ok/not great and I was able to get it for free, I'd politely decline or pass. Quality over quantity.

That's why people use places like Round 2 like a closet. Buy, wear for a bit, then trade in to rock something different. Let them hoard for you.

anyone link me to a good North Face hiking shirt...something simple, breathable, different other than their northface logo on front?

for those who own/seen the new release of the 1994 mountain light jacket. is it worth buying? wanted a little insight before pulling the trigger. thanks

for those who own/seen the new release of the 1994 mountain light jacket. is it worth buying? wanted a little insight before pulling the trigger. thanks

Haven't heard of many seeing these in person. Are they still only a EU release? Those who have seen them say they're just "ok" as the hood/visor is awkward. The TNF logo on the back shoulder urks me personally.

Haven't heard of many seeing these in person. Are they still only a EU release? Those who have seen them say they're just "ok" as the hood/visor is awkward. The TNF logo on the back shoulder urks me personally.

thanks for the reply. came across one for less than $300 and figured id cop. “ok” isn’t worth the price tag imo.

Anybody go to the Prototype Bowl in BK yesterday?

I saw that Round 2 NYC had a booth there and was selling a fake vintage Mountain Jacket. :lol: Dudes called them out and they tried to play it off like...."yeah, word, it's a dope bootleg though" or something like that. |l

true. i rely on temperature bit more than weather.
for ex.
76 degrees F rainy.
57 deg F sunny.

Back
Top Bottom