Official The North Face thread

ninjahood ninjahood you ignorant with that comment. TNF makes year-round gear, accessories, etc. etc.

Today...
20190519_130054-jpg.2339851

ninjahood ninjahood you ignorant with that comment. TNF makes year-round gear, accessories, etc. etc

im sorry, but when its hot da last thing i ever wanna see is North Face anything. that sentiment is shared by da consensus of da pubic by seein how empty that upper west side store is in da city.

im sorry, but when its hot da last thing i ever wanna see is North Face anything. that sentiment is shared by da consensus of da pubic by seein how empty that upper west side store is in da city.

Should have just spoken for yourself. TNF is worldwide, year round and not dependent on the lack of people in one particular store lol.

^ im still waiting for the nuptse vest to drop in price the black one in particular...it aint ever going on sale

Damn. Wish they had a medium so I could order another one. Anyway, I have the jacket on the right. Been trying to figure out the difference between the 2 since they have different product numbers but couldn’t see any differences. The right says it’s hyvent with a goretex membrane and the left just says it has a goretex membrane.
A3A57640-D3B0-4FC2-94CE-0E004EDCFB7E.png

****, I wish they had the black mountain on sale.. I've been favoring my dryzzle for rain lately tho with how nice the weather has been in NYC

however, you'd rather wear a cotton hoodie in the rain, in the summer? With an umbrella in the wind?

this ain't da 1950's b..its called drifit & umbrella that cost more than 5 bucks that can take rain.

rather that than to tote around a damn jacket in da middle of summer. North Face gets banished to da closet in April & doesn't re-emerge until November.

North Face outlet has 50% off a lot of good ****. They had a lot of Summit Series, Goretex and Steep Tech for 50%. I grabbed this, been eyeing it since the winter.

LMAO , **** me, I went down to nyc for my birthday this January and paid 605 for this at the north face store and to come in this thread and see it at the outlet :frown::angry:

Back
Top Bottom