Official The North Face thread

sup everyone we have an NT fantasy football league for a few years and we need to fill one spot. PM me if ur interested or even better Dm me on IG threegeees threegeees

What sites would you guys recommend? I can’t find anything in Purple for some odd reason.
Yes, it's kind of difficult finding purple TNF for men. I suggest googling Purple TNF Men's. Hopefully you'll find what you want.

really diggin vintage purple label tnf gear lately but currently on the hunt for a black 2way day pack (nanamica 2019 model)

WTH is this Futurelight Material? Did TNF stop using Gore-Tex material.
Looking through their site and all their jackets looks like some department store designed crap. They barely even give you any specs for the items. And the materials they use are given weight in grams now.

WTH is this Futurelight Material? Did TNF stop using Gore-Tex material.
Looking through their site and all their jackets looks like some department store designed crap. They barely even give you any specs for the items. And the materials they use are given weight in grams now.
Yeah TNF wanted to phase out Gore-tex and use Futurelight, it looks like its a better absorbing material than Gore-tex. It seems Nike still will use Gore-tex for their ACG line.

Does anyone know where I can find this in a small? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

43728EA6-0F8F-4129-AFE1-890550CDF234.jpeg

Yea that jacket is tough to find. I hope someone can find it. I tried to, didn't find.

wore my black bubble vest today here in NJ since its getting cold...happy i got it for the low... i was watching that joint everyday just waiting for the price to drop and it did so i finally copped :lol:

So I finally found the jacket I posted in here on eBay (U.K) and the seller won’t ship to the U.S. :angry: :smh:

I swear I’m never going to find this ****ing jacket.
Set up a U.K. forwarding address. It will cost extra, but atleast you'll get it.

So are mountain jackets retros clipped ? Seems like the mountain light is the focus

Received the 2020 Steep Tech from End today. It doesn't feel as heavy as the original. I'm still looking for the other colors and hoping they will release on TNF.com.

Attachments

• 20201111_142840.jpg
    20201111_142840.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 69
  • 20201111_142814.jpg
    20201111_142814.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom