Official The North Face thread

Joined Dec 29, 2003
Received the 2020 Steep Tech from End today. It doesn't feel as heavy as the original. I'm still looking for the other colors and hoping they will release on TNF.com.
What is the material they used on the shoulders? I assume it's not Kevlar like the OG's.

Joined Aug 2, 2004
What is the material they used on the shoulders? I assume it's not Kevlar like the OG's.
From the details on UK TNF site. I just think its just nylon. I definitely don't think they used kevlar on this reissue. But I'm not certain. I'm really surprised it hasn't hit the US TNF site yet. Everything is available on the UK site in all three colors.

daddychill

Formerly 'eternalist34'
Joined Jun 11, 2005
Yes. Is it giving you problems? Some items are excluded from it unfortunately.
Freals I tried using it to cop a rose pink nuptse for my girl of course it's excluded. It's like "here's 50% off, but only for the polkadotted stuff in the corner" :lol:

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Freals I tried using it to cop a rose pink nuptse for my girl of course it's excluded. It's like "here's 50% off, but only for the polkadotted stuff in the corner" :lol:
Nuptse is excluded unfortunately. Cnowledge Cnowledge hooked me up with a code but it didnt work on em. Shout out to him tho!

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
Gucci collab preview:

I can't even make a judgement about the items themselves because the models wearing it are all so f'ing punchable. The 'artistic director' for this shoot should've been pushed off a cliff.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 14, 2004
Damn, I need the green jacket and the brown all over print jacket. Both hard, prices gonna be unreal though.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now