Official The North Face thread

Damn I was counting on you

Ha!...no doubt. :lol: Yeah I never even heard of the Pallie until you mentioned it today.

And I remember you asking about different jackets last year. Don't go another season without one. :lol: You gotta choose one!

Ha!...no doubt. :lol: Yeah I never even heard of the Pallie until you mentioned it today.

And I remember you asking about different jackets last year. Don't go another season without one. :lol: You gotta choose one!
Lmfaoooo yup the cryos. The north face store said they had new ones coming out October 1 but still haven’t seen anything. I’m so cheap lol. But I’m definitely getting a jacket this year

I ordered me and the wife Nuptse jackets for our upcoming trip to S Korea. Part of the appeal is that it's packable. How easy is it to pack them into the pocket?

I ordered me and the wife Nuptse jackets for our upcoming trip to S Korea. Part of the appeal is that it's packable. How easy is it to pack them into the pocket?

I'm sure there's videos if you search.

Just picked up some stuff for Cotopaxi summit in Ecuador...
Got the Medium duffle this time:

0B3A4312-92E5-4E1F-A9F1-06D35BFAB035.jpeg

any good recommendation for a fleece to put inside the Mountain Light jacket?

Does TNF make a slimmer version of the nuptse jacket? It looks too boxy
The nuptses that they made before last year are def slimmer. I still have 2 of them. At this point they are almost impossible to find tho. And if u try to google it you'll just get a million hit on 96 retro nuptses. Can always try tho

TNF Famz,

I want Denali pants.

I do not want to pay retail ( $150).

Any links for a cheaper price ?

also,

anyone have a pair of these mules?

Are they good for wearing outside or purely in-house slippers ?
tnf mule.jpg

also,

anyone have a pair of these mules?

Are they good for wearing outside or purely in-house slippers ?
tnf mule.jpg

They are the best. I live in Metro Detroit. I wear these for store runs when it's snowing and I don't feel like putting on boots. You just gotta watch it can't be walking through deep snow but for walking through a shoveled drive way to car and then from car to gas station or supermarket these are clutch.

Tried on a Nuptse jacket today for the first time. Not a fan, they fit real short and wide. Plus the sleeves are huge. Was disappointed.

E90BDD1E-0EA2-436A-80EE-24A62DD6F771.png

Back
Top Bottom