Official The North Face thread

Ebay, poshmark and TNF.com. still waiting on the rest of my order to arrive from TNF.

IMG_20210203_191607.jpg
IMG_20210203_190855.jpg

I ruined my nuptse
I tried to wash it like a idiot

it was a gift too

I found one on sale but it was a medium my old one fit perfect I’m 5”11

Med is shipping

Do you think the med will fit??????

salty as hell

Last edited:
I ruined my nuptse
I tried to wash it like a idiot

it was a gift too

I found one on sale but it was a medium my old one fit perfect I’m 5”11

Med is shipping

Do you think the med will fit??????

salty as hell
Hopefully yeah. I also got different medium and large tnf jackets. Tnf Large fits bigger, like an xl imo.

I have this jacket and always wondered what year it was released

537.png

20210205_194458.jpg

Great jacket, I failed to buy a similar one after that because it was on JD's website and I had issues with them. Like some Nike similar jacket you have two big interior pockets perfect to stock low weight stuff
20210205_194609.jpg

what is this jacket called? and how is the fit? i'm diggin it frfr....

what is this jacket called? and how is the fit? i'm diggin it frfr....
I'm sorry, it's been a long time, I can't remember the name and I have thrown the etiquette with it a long time ago
It fits as a regular M for a North Face, and it also means smaller than a Nike M, I tend to prefer Nike M, because this M is good to me for the torso and the arms, but I like when my jackets aren't too short in height and overflows on my jeans, if it can help I'm 174 cm/5,70866 feet for something like 62 kg/136,687 pounds, no muscular

Jacket is nice in person. It's lightweight. And wide.
aviary-image-1622736505311.jpeg
aviary-image-1622736558534.jpeg

Just tried the outer tape seam TNF size Medium, and the joint fits a little big, but short in length. Arm length is long. I didn't need a large in this. It fits like a 2018 large goretex mountain jacket but short in length.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom