Official Toro Y Moi Thread

So 'Anything in Return' has grown on me a lot. Probably my favorite album this year thus far.

Also, if he's coming to your town, SEE HIM LIVE! Holy **** his live show has gotten so much better since the last time I saw him. Best light show I've ever seen at a concert, I think. Rose Quartz live is the funkiest thing I've ever experienced :pimp:

I just got put on to this guy a few months back. He's LEGIT. His production is absolutely sick.

This was shot at the fleamarket in sc.

My homeboy is in there doing the robot lol.

Groovy tune 8)

ive been messing with his les sins joints heavy, especially grind, joint has been on repeat in my car all week. no bull

got "so many details" on repeat for a week now.... 
pimp.gif

There's a Toro show coming up here in Atlana soon. I showed up to the last one at the Masquerade and it was sold out :smh:

Talk about feeling salty...

Going to see the young god live this month, will cry tears of joy when he does I Can Get Love, Day One, Grown Up Calls, Say That, So Many Details and Touch

How is he live? He'll be in DC in two weeks and thinking about checking the show out
Word. I see there's another thread that popped up but might as well ask this in the official. I'm thinking about checking out his show on Saturday night in Mpls. Anyone seen him live? Worth the $22 I assume? Looks like Knowledge said he killed DC. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Worth the money. "Chill" often describes his music but in person, the crowd is very active.

My favorite part was the breakdown in "Say That."

Any socal heads catching him at the wiltern? Wanting to go but the $40 ticket price making me second think it

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

This man is one of the dopest musicians in the world, his ear for sounds is just immaculate.

So many colors in his production

Saw him in NYC a couple months back, was everything. The vibe was just so smooth and the people were beautiful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom