Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Been quiet on outlet updates so......

Vaughan mills outlet update. 30 percent off hash

Guess they are ready for air max day. Lots of random air max 1s on hash. Air max 1 prm etc. Plenty of sizes it seems and around 99 with 30 percent off.

Pair of air max 97 b/w for 149 on hash.

Spiridon international flags for 149 with no additional discount.

Some pics here, others on IG @sickickschik

Attachments

• IMG-20190316-WA0007.jpeg
    IMG-20190316-WA0007.jpeg
    352.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20190316_151748.jpg
    IMG_20190316_151748.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 110
bbevol. you recall what colours of the air max 1's you saw ?

thx

Few white pure Platnium / gum bottoms. Ah8145 103
Maybe 10 to 15 pairs of the air max 1 prm in a dark Grey? Black? Colorway both 99 bucks on hash

Sorry that's all I could remember. There were other random ones all over hash

Hey NT fam, looking for some recommendations on some pants for travelling, mostly going to be walking around but might go out in them too. I want some activewear pants that could also look good for everyday use. I was looking at the RC Team Pant but was wondering if you guys know any for around $120. I was looking at Lululemon as well.

Thanks!

Hey NT fam, looking for some recommendations on some pants for travelling, mostly going to be walking around but might go out in them too. I want some activewear pants that could also look good for everyday use. I was looking at the RC Team Pant but was wondering if you guys know any for around $120. I was looking at Lululemon as well.

Thanks!

Going to Denmark/Sweden very soon and going to bring a pair of Tech Fleece pants, H&M cargo joggers and Uniqlo jeans

Off white converse are dropping at the off white store in yorkville soon , crazy line up no word on how many pairs either

Domino's pan pizza is probable the best for "fast food pizza". But whenever im craving a cheesy, greasy pizza that makes me feel like I just chugged a glass of oil then Pizza Hut is the go to. Price is stupid expensive tho

Thanks!

Look up Banana Republic Traveler pants. They look like jeans but comfy af. Only have slim fit in store, but have a skinny fit (my preference online)

nike vm had stupid deals on apparel, tons of nikelab and nsw on the racks, some marked lower than others and another 30% off. I saw a sherpa fleece for under 50 bucks before discount

b grade melos for 149 were there too

ssense got them

hit DYNAMICS DYNAMICS for the plug :tongue:

:lol: :smh:

Off white converse are dropping at the off white store in yorkville soon , crazy line up no word on how many pairs either

How many people/how long was the lineup?

Domino's pan pizza is the only pizza chain pie that I will eat the entire thing, all the crust.

Same. Though I haven't had any since last summer.

nike vm had stupid deals on apparel, tons of nikelab and nsw on the racks, some marked lower than others and another 30% off. I saw a sherpa fleece for under 50 bucks before discount

b grade melos for 149 were there too

Thanks. Was planning to hit Dixie later this week, will try and do VM also.

To the people who do Kijiji/facebook meets, how much of a stickler are you?

If a shoe is advertised as deadstock:
Do you care if the lacebags are detached?
Do you care if it is laced up?
Do you care if a shoe tree is missing?

I don't know how to feel about this, I mean, I have some DEADSTOCK shoes from the nike outlet that have been laced up, tried on, etc. But they are still brand new, they just got tried on at the store?

And let the controversy wars begin.

I mean, if its a year or so after release date, that shoe could have touched so many hands that it is hard to hope that box and everything is in immaculate condition... right?

If you’re doing a meet up you should have seen pics beforehand and know what you’re going to be getting

Back
Top Bottom