Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

im assuming this only US footlockers? And if eastbay is releasing all those shoes on the 25th there servers are gonna crash
laugh.gif

Just got back from Buffalo. Lots of the same stuff as here but a couple of things stuck out.

Hyperposite Tiger Camos at The Footlocker in the outlet mall $235.00 - several sizes biggest was 11

Penny V Cloaks at HOH Walden Galleria - $165.00 - lots of sizes

Red or Blue Jordan XX8 at HOH  - $249.00 - several sizes biggest was 10.5

Last pair of the Kamikaze II Red/Black in size 10.5 at HOH -  I needed a 9.5 so I was only happy for a minute!

Nothing special at the Nike Outlet in basketball shoes but they had some good prices on running/training shoes as well as a few Nike BHM and KD BHM shirts.

Just got back from Buffalo. Lots of the same stuff as here but a couple of things stuck out.

Hyperposite Tiger Camos at The Footlocker in the outlet mall $235.00 - several sizes biggest was 11

Penny V Cloaks at HOH Walden Galleria - $165.00 - lots of sizes

Red or Blue Jordan XX8 at HOH  - $249.00 - several sizes biggest was 10.5

Last pair of the Kamikaze II Red/Black in size 10.5 at HOH -  I needed a 9.5 so I was only happy for a minute!

Nothing special at the Nike Outlet in basketball shoes but they had some good prices on running/training shoes as well as a few Nike BHM and KD BHM shirts.
damn the penny cloaks are still sitting! would love to double up

id love to get a pair of the cloaks as well..ppl on kijiji are selling them for atleast $250
mean.gif

Dropped by ES this morning. To the best of my memory (prices could be off):

- Jordan V Grapes, Sizes 7-8, 16 (someone was holding a 9 and a 10) - ~$138
- LeBron X Platinums, Size 9 and 14 remaining - $152
- LeBron X Volt, FSR - $152
- LeBron X Dolphin, 7 and 14, $110
- LeBron X Elite Superhero, 11 and 12, $220
- Air Max 90 Milan,

Last edited:
If anyone has a pass, please PM me and I'll return the favor to everyone who has hooked it up and the end of the month.

Anyone got a full update on what ES got in store?
illistic just visted the ES Wednesday (first day they open during the week) i just copypasta for you

dropped by ES this morning. To the best of my memory (prices could be off):

- Air Max 90 Milan, < 9 and 11+, $110
- Air Max 90 OG Blue, FSR, $93
- Flyknit One Volt, FSR, $135
- Air Max 2013 Volt, FSR, $150~?
- Rosherun Squadron Blue, big sizes left
- Rosherun Split Pack, Stone/Volt , FSR , $45
- Rosherun Split Pack, Black/Crimson, one or two pairs left, $45

Ninja Edit:
also for those whom may not follow KicksDeals on twitter or their website, they recently posted a site deal for Grape Vs.  135GBP shipped Internationally.  works out to be 210CDN depending on what exchange rate you can get.

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR UK SIZING BEFORE YOU ORDER.  UK is always one full size smaller than US sizing.

http://kicksdeals.com/2013/05/08/jordan-v-grape-jd-sports/

Last edited:
Dropped by ES this morning. To the best of my memory (prices could be off):

- Air Max 90 Milan,

Last edited:
Damn, was hoping the Kobe 8 court purps would made its way to ES... guess not. Want em but can't justify paying retail for em...
eyes.gif
those don't release until Saturday.  If u have a pass valid for saturday i'd go.  Its more than likely they'll have them.

I second that, if anyone can get me a ES pass OR can help me out with the grapes in size 8 would be greatly apprciated!!

Back
Top Bottom